“Good for a crowd”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Went out with several friends to celebrate a birthday. This place is great for groups of people because there is something for everyone. The food was good, and everyone enjoyed themselves. The server was inattentive and took 45 minutes at the end of the meal to bring the check and another 15 minutes to process the bill.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My husband took me here for the first time for my birthday in Jan. 2016, Now I go every year. Our friends live close by and we are planning to go again in a few weeks.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Been here a couple of years ago, wanted to try it again. This restaurant leans towards pricey - it's a one price dinner, as much as you can eat, for $33. If you are a meataholic, this is the place for you. They serve many different styles of grilled meats at tableside, and offer salmon too. They wheel out large skewers of different grilled meats, and you tell them how large a portion you'd like. I'm not much of a meat eater, but the salmon was delicious. We were the first to be seated as we were having an early dinner, and the young waiter kept coming to our table - the only table with guests - every three minutes. Over and over. Seriously, you couldn't enjoy one meat and a second and then third meat was being pushed on you. I asked him to slow down, but apparently he didn't want too. Eventually, I just told him I wasn't interested in any more meat - it was just too pushy for me to enjoy my meal. There is a very large salad bar with lots of different prepared salads in addition to green salad fixings, plus a good-sized buffet that offered lots of other meats, soups, and more vegetables. The plantains were excellent, as were the sweet potatoes. Overall, the selection of meats and additional side dishes is excellent.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Went to the cafe Crepes and Waffles portion of gauchos. This place has amazing breakfast and they just recently opened as of Thursday and today was your first full day of serving a breakfast that was absolutely to die for. I would definitely recommend this place for breakfast and we are definitely coming in for the Brazilian Style food and meals. I met the owner he was the most elegant and well kind man you can never meet very personable and he was very helpful and showing me his wine room and the rest of the restaurant. If you're in the Manchester New Hampshire area this is definitely a place to come to him visit.

1  Thank Kenneth D
Reviewed 9 August 2017

12 different meats skewered and brought to your table. All the Beef was scrumptious...Salmon made me want to swim upstream. Plethora of items at salad bar.Service was pleasant and attentive.