Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
Quality Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
Courtyard
Econo Lodge(Manchester)
US$ 82
US$ 124
Fairfield Inn Manchester-Boston Regional Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 113/night.

Ash Street Inn(Manchester)
US$ 228
Official Site
All reviewsbaseball fieldfisher catswatch the gamepatio restaurantleft fieldminor leaguegreat hotelfree shuttleshuttle servicenew hampshireelm streethot tubclean hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripfront desk staffnice stay
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights for a business trip. The service was excellent and the rooms are very clean. Their food and drinks list is also good and affordable.
Wonderful and warm staff, especially Eddie the shuttle driver.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
MandyKeane, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to hear that you found our staff to be warm and helpful as we pride ourselves on customer service. It is always a pleasure to hear positive feedback and I will surely share your comments with our team. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We needed a place to stay for one night because we had an early flight out of Manchester, and I'm glad we chose the Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel was clean, and the location was very convenient. The staff we interacted with was friendly and helpful, and the price was right. I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn for a short stay while visiting the Manchester, New Hampshire area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GraceMarieGMC

Thank you for staying with us while in Manchester! We are happy to hear that you found our staff to be pleasant and your room clean and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again should your travel plans bring you back to Manchester!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel. The staff was friendly. Hotel is very clean. I would like to come back during baseball season as it is attached to a minor league baseball stadium. Nice little restruant and bar inside of hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn, Manchester, NH. We know you have many choices when choosing a hotel in the area. Please know that your comments and feedback are important to us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I didn't have a room facing the field, but the lights weren't on anyways, so I'm glad I didn't pay extra for that privilege. There were some suspect hairs on the bed, and the bar prices were a bit heinous ($5.50 for a Miller Lite? Really), but other than that, my stay was excellent. Hotel staff was super friendly and helpful, and you can't beat the free 5mi shuttle. Good location and price as well.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MandyKeane, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy to hear that you took advantage of our shuttle and found our staff to be friendly. I am terribly sorry you found your bed unacceptable. I will address your feedback directly with our team. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future as I am confident you will not have a similar experience.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Clean, beautiful hotel and courteous service. The breakfast was tasty and the bar/restaurant was perfect for a nightcap. I was here for a conference at the Radisson and there were shuttles provided as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are ever in the Manchester area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends