“GREAT Margarita”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2018

The food here was very good, although as an avid Mexican food lover; however (for what I ate) it did not stand out as spectacular. I would recommend have a margarita. It was strong, flavorful, and not loaded down with ice. I also recommend the queso fundido. A little bit of spice without being over powering. The beef tacos I had, while not bad, did not have the flavor it should have and did not come with guacamole or sour cream.
Our server was attentive and friendly. I would definitely try again.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I’m from Southern California and this place met my expectations. Food was authentic and margaritas and chips and salsa were delicious. The staff was friendly and efficient. I was not sure what kind of Mexican food I would have in New Hampshire but this place was awesome! I will definitely visit again when I’m in town.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Everything was great....Service, food, drinks, setting. A little pricey for a Mexican restaurant, but not excessive.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Enjoy sipping a great cocktail while munching on chips and salsa. Service is pretty quick and food is piping hot. Consistently good.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Friday night visit (after 9pm), meeting 5 friends for a drink. My friends were already there and had ordered food. I ordered a drink, but no food. I did try the tables tortilla chips, salsa, and some guacamole. The salsa was outstanding. Observing my friends, I do not think they were totally impressed with their food. I know that what they ordered didn't look that appetizing to me.

Date of visit: May 2018