“An outstanding execution of Mexican cuisine!”

El Rincon Zacatecano Taqueria
Ranked #15 of 425 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 August 2018

The Mexican food I had here was the best I have ever tasted. The restaurant was small with somewhat tacky decorations, but the service was good and the food outstanding. I had an enchilada, which I really enjoyed. We talked with the couple at the neighboring table-one of them had a burrito which really looked nice. It was twice the size you might expect.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

This is my all time favorite Mexican Restaurant!! I love this place. I have eaten here numerous times 8+ and counting.. I have tried all kinds of things from Shrimp Tacos to Fajitas to Enchiladas and Rancheros.. the El Rincon Nachos are amazing.. HORCHATA-Traditional sweetened Mexican rice water is awesome by itself and then I've added a shot of Rum and it is perfect.. No matter what you order, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

After reading other reviews of the guacamole, we had to give it a try. Easily the best we've had! The complimentary chips and salsa were great, as were our entrees. I appreciated the unusual selection of bottled sodas and the friendly, attentive servers also. Well worth a visit!

1  Thank Ken_Blanchard
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Went there for lunch with co-workers. I got the torta sandwich which was good. Everyone enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

One night while attending a conference, we opted for Mexican fare right across from the hotel. The service was outstanding matched by excellent Margaritas! They served complimentary chips and homemade salsa before the meal. My husband had a quesadilla that was chock full of deliciousness. I enjoyed a salad with fresh veggies and chicken.

We would definitely return.

1  Thank Sue L