Hampton Inn Littleton
Eastgate Inn(Littleton)
Arlington Hotel(Bethlehem)
Hillwinds Lodge(Franconia)
View Hotel
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastnice hotelthe breakfast areawhite mountainsoff the highwayroom was cleannew hampshirepool and hot tubwould stay here againwaffle makersanta's villageconvenient locationlittleton areanice stayfranconia notchyogurtbretton woods
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I travel a lot for business. This was my 1st trip to Littleton. It was the first time any hotel room I've walked into smelled fresh. Everything worked, the refrigerator and microwave was a pleasant addition. Great pool, nice breakfast and very helpful staff. I will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank DrScrotum
Kelly M, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We’re so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations on your recent business trip. We’re glad you took advantage of our amenities, and hope you return for work, or for fun, in the future!

Reviewed 24 February 2012

OK, I like the hotel, and only gave it 3 stars because of this issue! The location is good, wish there were more stores, and restaurants near, but we made out OK with what was available to us. The hotel itself is very nice, and clean, I have no complaints with the cleanliness of the rooms, or hotel, or helpfulness of the staff. My only problem, and the reason I would not consider staying here again, and only gave 3 stars is there seems to be no supervision of the children in the hotel. The children on the floor I was on constantly ran the halls, and well into the late night, and this was every night. There was one night that they ran the halls knocking on doors, and it was after 11PM. Called the front desk, but got no answer. I understand there is a pool, and arcade for the children, and I am glad there is something for the children to do, but there must be some type of supervision of these children, so that other guest of the hotel can relax after a long day of work, without having to worry about being awakened by children running through the halls, and knocking. These children's parents must have been sleeping while the children were all over the place because I can't imagine that parents would allow their children to be so inconsiderate of others, but I could be wrong. Although my children are grown now, I always made sure they respected the fact that there were other people at the hotels we stayed at, and that meant being quiet in the halls. This hotel is great if you don't mind children running up, and down the halls all day, and night without supervision. Really liked the hotel, but I definitely can't see myself returning!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank vacationNikki
Kelly M, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased that you found the staff and cleanliness to be up to your standards. However, we do apologize for the noise disturbances you faced during your stay. Weekends and school vacation weeks tend to be extremely busy here at the hotel, as we are a top family getaway destination. We regret that the noise disturbance you faced is enough of a deterrent to keep you from coming in the future. We do want to make sure you are aware of the Hampton Inn 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and it would be our pleasure to extend that to you.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

Across the street from a Wal-mart and walking distance from downtown, this hotel is perfect for Littleton visitors. I'd recommend getting a gym membership at Anytime Fitness, the 24-hour gym next door, rather than using the hotel gym (small).

• Stayed: February 2012
Kelly M, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re glad that our location suited your needs. We truly appreciate your business, and hope that we can exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

Fantastic rooms and easy access make this hotel great when traveling in NH. Front desk and breakfast staff are always helpful and very quick.

Likes:
Location
Cleanliness
Fitness area
Nice shower
Breakfast choices

Dislikes:
Slow wifi- < 2mbps

I stay here often for work travels and keep coming back.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback, and are pleased most of our amenities suited your needs. We do apologize, however, for the slow Internet connection. That is an issue we are aware of and are working to correct. We hope that the other positive elements of our hotel outweigh the negative, and you will give us a try again in the future.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

We spent the weekend of January 27-29, 2012 at the Hampton Inn in Littleton, New Hampshire. We were quickly processed at the front desk where they had some delicious chocolate chip cookies waiting for their guests. We stayed in Room 408 and it was just lovely! The king sized bed was very comfortable. The sheets were so soft and smelled so fresh! The bathroom was very functional with a tub, shower, granite topped sink, and hairdryer. The room had a flat screen television, coffee maker, fridge and microwave. Breakfast was included in the price of the room and they had eggs, sausages, hot and cold cereals, bagels, breads, muffins, croissants, fresh fruit and great coffee! By the way, coffee is available all day long in the breakfast area. There is also a pool, hot tub and gym room. I used the gym and am pleased to say that every machine except for one treadmill was working. Towels are provided in the gym so no need to bring one from your room. By the way, an Applebees Restaurant is right next to the hotel. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations! We’re glad you enjoy all that we have to offer, especially the chocolate chip cookies! Visit us again soon, Littleton is beautiful in the summer months as well!