Indian Head Resort
US$ 166
The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
Mt. Coolidge Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
The Kancamagus Lodge(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
Mt Liberty Lodging(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
  • Pool
US$ 293
US$ 153
Orbitz.com
The Village Of Loon Mountain(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$ 202
US$ 175
Travelocity
US$ 300
US$ 195
Travelocity
Profile Motel & Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
US$ 112
1,192 results
All reviewspaddle boatsmeal plangift shopshadow lakelove indianthe outdoor heated poolbreakfast buffetlive entertainmentwhite mountainsthe main hotelhot tubyear roundprime ribfamily vacationget awaythe cottagesnew hampshire
Reviewed 21 August 2011

My family and I stayed for one night this summer. We loved the pools and paddle boats. Rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. My whole family had a great nights sleep. The only problem with this resort is the service in the restaurant. Its really the worst Ive ever seen. You can get better service at Friendlys. They set my family in the back cornrer, 15 mins after sitting no sign of an waiter, no one taking my drink order, so we decided to go else where. This was after we recieved more bad service for lunch. Shame on us for trying again.

So bottom line, fun resort for the whole family, just save yourself the aggravation and eat else where....

1  Thank 15AnnieB
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Great value for your money, the rooms are cozy and clean. some of the balconys have amazing views! Plus there is lots to do here like paddle boating, swimming (they have two pools), hot tubs, and close to a lot of great places like Clarks trading post. I would reccomend to families. I have been here twice already and nothing dissapoints me.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2011

My family and I been going to the Indian Head Resort for over 6 years and We love it!...Its very nice, clean, peaceful enviroment. My kids are older now but they like the pool, jacuzzi and the paddle boating. I really like the crips morning, the mountain and the lounge is pretty nice. I think the price is a little high do to the lack of activities in the area. You'll have to drive to find shops, restaurants ect. But overall is a very nice place to get out not far from home.

Reviewed 19 August 2011

We just got back from our annual week at Indian Head Resort, and we had a great time. We stayed in a cabin as always, which was cozy and well looked after during our visit. Our son loved all the activities, particularly one of the lounge acts who got the teens and tweens dancing . The fireworks are a fantastic addition. It was great hearing them echo on Shadow Lake.

Reviewed 18 August 2011

My husband and I started going to Indian Head for Mothers Day Weekend.s. The rooms are very spacious, clean and nicely decorated. They are alwys kept up. Everytime we go there is something new that has been replaced. We are planning our next stay in November, 2011. They offer a lot of really good packages winter and summer.
We like the fact that we can park our car and not have to drive again until we leave if we don't want to. There is an indoor and outdorr heated pool, jacuzzi, game room, gift shop and entertainment in the lounge. It iwe do want to go somewhere there is plenty of shopping, attractions and other nice restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: We would recommend the rooms across the street from the main building. It is very quiet and has it's own parking area
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple