“Mmmmmmm Mmmmmm Good!”

Black Mtn. Burger Co.
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 15
Description: We take pride in our thick and juicy Black Angus burgers - grilled over an open flame - homemade soups & salads and other mouth-watering selections from our menu here at our Main Street location in Lincoln, New Hampshire. Compliment your meal with a brewskie or a freshly-made margarita from our full-service bar as well! Here from out-of-town and searching for a place to grab a meal? Come on by - we'll take good care of you!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Real burgers like we grill at home! I had the Reuben Burger and was delighted with the flavor. Quality Angus beef grilled to order (I like mine pink), generous portions and excellent sweet potato waffle fries. He had the Brie and Bacon Burger with regular fries - very good as well. I opted for Swampscot cream soda, just for nostalgias sake.
Friendly atmosphere and staff. Plan to return!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived looking for a good quality burger and we were not disappointed. The half pound Swiss, Mushroom burger, with added bacon ($) was cooked to our liking, very flavourful and juicy and it was certainly the full half pound. Ample toppings of mushrooms and bacon with crispy fries on the side makes a good size meal that will please most appetites. The atmosphere is "mountainistic" and cozy, very clean all aound and friendly staff. We look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Great food here and a fab selection. Onion rings were my favorite by far and the choice of burger toppings was amazing

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I tried their Brie and Bacon cheeseburger which I was told was their most popular burger and enjoyed the flavor. However, I did enjoy my son’s plain cheeseburger with bacon and cheddar more than my own. Their sweet potato waffle fries were also delicious. Can be a bit pricey but it is VERY good quality meat and worth it!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Great burgers, fries and onion rings. Problem is the space - it's not big enough. There is a small waiting area in the entrance, with additional couch waiting area in the restaurant that takes up potential eating space. Doesn't make sense. Move or reconfigure. Until then, stay away during peak times.