The place is nice but has medium level of facilities:
Rooms are clean, beds are great.
Tv is ancient
The common Jacuzzi pool and sauna are good, but you need to look for the jacuzzi "turn on" button, and the sauna is cold by default - you need to find the thermostat, and wait for it to warm up.
The free breakfast is very basic
Bottom line: the place is really enough if you are not looking for fancy extra facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four seasons of scenic splendor mixed with countless area attractions of the White Mountain region, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites is the perfect place for your vacation stay. We are a AAA Two Diamond rated Motel that has a relaxing vacation atmosphere and plenty of area attractions, activities, and amenities for everyone to enjoy. Choose from our wide variety of rooms, regardless of your need we have something for everyone. We offer complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, wireless internet access, and an excellent selection of area restaurants. Our onsite amenities include: Indoor heated pool, Hot tub, Sauna, Fitness Room, Guest laundry, and Seasonal Outdoor pool & Picnic area with BBQ grills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Inn And Suites
- Econo Hotel Lincoln
- Econo Lodge Lincoln
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lincoln, NH - White Mountains