“Pet Friendly & Great Location”
Review of Pemi Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lincoln
Pemi Cabins
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Our cabin was great, we were able to get it fairly last minute (2 weeks in advance), and bring our dog. The cabin had a great fireplace, which was a bit smoky but set the atmosphere. We were there for snowboarding (the cabins are a 10 min drive to Loon Mountain), so we didn't use the screened-in back porch, but the river was right next to the cabin. It must be very cool to sit out back in the summer. Also, the front desk leaves wood out on the porch, so if you need more later at night you can grab some and pay them back ($4/8-10 pieces) the next morning. My fiancee and I will definitely go back with our pooch this summer!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HilBill778

Reviewed 10 January 2012

We just came back from our little getaway to NH. Truly...a day and a half is NOT enough time in the White Mountains! I chose Pemi Cabins largely based on the price since we were on a strict budget. My hubby and I have 6 children and money doesn't exactly flow freely around here. It was our 15th anniversary and we HAD to get away! We stayed in cabin #4 and I have to say, for the price, it was worth it. The cabin was clean, the bed was fairly comfortable...I've slept in worse. The fireplace was nice too. :) Since we were only there to sleep and not spend lots of time, it was perfect. :)

Room Tip: cabins 4 and 5 had parking right next to the cabin. The others you park in the lot.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pamela F
Reviewed 9 December 2011

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! My family and I stayed there for the weekend when we were visiting Santa's Village. We brought our small dog to save money on a kennel and they only charged us an extra $10 per night for him. Our cabin was small and had a futon in the living area for our daughter and a bedroom for us. There's no heat in the bedroom so you have to keep the door open to stay warm, which was no big deal. The cabin was very clean and warm...the best part is the screened-in porch out back where you can go to enjoy the river. My hubby and I bundled up and enjoyed a cup of complimentary coffee in the morning by the river. I'd definitely recommend staying here if you're looking for an affordable way to enjoy the White Mountains.

Room Tip: Choose a larger cabin if you have more than one child.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2011

My husband and I planned a weekend getaway with our 4 year old daughter to go to North Conway and Santas Village. Pemi Cabins is about 30-45 minutes between both destinations and with the amazing scenery it was a perfect drive to start/finish our day. The cabin we stayed in was a single room which was very clean. The fireplace was a wonderful addition, and was a very warm welcome each night to wind down next to after a long day of shopping. The wood was $4 per bundle at the store, but that was also the going rate at most campgrounds over the summer as well and was well worth the price. We used one bundle each night and it worked out nicely. The bed was fairly comfortable and our favorite part of the cabin was the fact that you can actually lay in bed and hear the stream at night (even in the winter with the back door shut). I cannot wait to go back during the summer when the weather is warm enough to leave the door open. There is a microwave and mini fridge which worked perfectly for our evening snacks. The bathroom is very small but efficient and we never had a problem with hot water. My only suggestion would be to bring a mini coffee pot with you along with cups and microwavable containers. There is free coffee available at the main office but not until after 830 am and both mornings we were on the road by then. I also would not suggest children sleeping on the floor during the cold months, due to a small draft at floor level ( it IS a cabin afterall ) that caused our daughter to end up sleeping with us both nights.

Room Tip: We stayed in Cabin #11. I would suggest a larger cabin if you are traveling with children, we brough...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2011

My wife and I have decided to make it an annual celebration of her birthday to go to the White Mountains and stay in Pemi Cabins. We love that it is inexpensive for a cabin, that it has a fireplace (that we roast chestnuts in), it allows us to bring our two dogs and is next to the beautiful Pemi river. Nearby are all the trails and hiking you could want, and although the cabins are just off the road it is quiet there. The owners are nice too. There is a TV if you want that and wireless internet. We like to stay in cabin 7 which has a little room with fireplace, sofa fridge and microwave and separate bedroom. It is unpretentious but cosy and fun. Go and stay and enjoy sitting by a warm fire in the beautiful white mountains.

Room Tip: we like cabin 7
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple