“Great food, great staff, parking is a bear when not used to town squares”
Review of Salt Hill Pub

Salt Hill Pub
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2016

We had driving to the Harley dealership in Lebanon and wanted to get something to eat. We settled on Salt Hill. Unlike another reviewer, we had no problem with service nor were beers pushed upon us. We each had water, my husband had a scotch egg and the chili, while I had the salad. The egg was great, hot enough, not over cooked and delicious. My salad was cool but not icy, and the greens were utterly fresh.
The wait staff was efficient and quick. Well done!

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Really great food in a pub atmosphere. They regularly have live music. Also have outdoor seating and a room available for private parties. I've eaten here many times and I'm sure I will again. Check out the other Salt Hill Pubs in the area, a little family-owned chain.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

If you come with friends, expect the to pump you with 2-3 drinks before they take your order. If you plan to eat here ..... plan to spend 2- 3 hours. I just left after waiting to order food for nearly two hours.
I don't recommend this place.

1  Thank Thomas B
Reviewed 25 October 2016

We just recently enjoyed a birthday celebration at Salt Hill for my grandson who really loves the place. The service is personable. The servers seem to sense how involved to be with the customers. We have never felt rushed even when the pub is packed. The food is well-prepared, tasty, and arrives hot. Diners can make almost any adjustment to the menu, some of which are quite creative and may later even appear as menu items. It's a 50 mile drive for us so we go only if the family is planning an event, but that is several times a year. We always look forward to it.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

I called for take out of the grilled pear salad with chicken. I always paid about $12.00 for this. I was charged $19.60!!!!!! I won't go back. That is ridiculous!

2  Thank Shulie687