All reviewsfull kitchendartmouth collegestove topsized fridgeextended stayevening receptionchips and salsalong staybusy roadrain showermodern hotelseparate bedroomthe salt water poolcomfortable lobbyburner cooktopwine beernice indoor pool
Reviewed 9 February 2018

We checked in and found the staff very friendly and accommodating , our room was on the second floor facing the highway - the room was rather cool so we turned up the heat before leaving for dinner. When we returned the room was still cool and we called the front desk who sent up a maintenance person who did his best to rectify the situation. No luck. So, he went down to the desk and got us another room, two doors down. This was an upgrade with a full kitchen - and the heat worked! Even though the room faced the highway it was a very quiet and comfortable night. Don't miss the free wine and beer at 1700 hrs. in the lobby as well as chips and salad - also a wonderful morning breakfast with real glasses, cups,plates and forks/knives/spoons.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Element H, General Manager at Element Hanover-Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

We are happy you found your stay with us was a great value. We strive to provide all of our guests with experiences like yours and your feedback is appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Element Hanover – Lebanon for another terrific stay!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We booked a room at the Element for a visit to Dartmouth on our college tour with our daughter. I cannot say enough good things about this place. The room is huge, with a fully stocked kitchenette, complete with dishwasher. I highly recommend this hotel and was amazed at the low price as well.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Element H, General Manager at Element Hanover-Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Justin, your review and high recommendation has brightened our day. A high standard of service is what we strive for, so it is nice that you were impressed with your well-appointed accommodations, and the overall beauty of our hotel. I will share your compliments with our entire team. Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to The Element Hanover - Lebanon.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I realized subsequent to my most recent stay at the Element Hanover-Lebanon that I had not written a review of my experience as a guest of that hotel in quite some time. I've been a frequent guest of the Element Hanover-Lebanon since it opened, and in many regards the hotel is as good today as it was when it opened.

First, the hotel is ideally situated for lots of things, like touring around the Upper Valley, visiting Dartmouth College or Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, skiing, sightseeing, and more. There are a number of restaurant options in nearby, Hanover, NH.

Second, if you are after a modern, clean, sleek hotel, with nice amenities, like a decent fitness center, and indoor salt water pool, the hotel is just for you........but know that the ambiance is modern minimalist, and not traditional. I believe the hotel is three years old, and it is in great shape for a three year old hotel. The guest rooms and common areas are immaculate.

There are several excellent staff, who are professional, hard working, personable, efficient, and who take pride in what they do. They will make you feel welcome, and at home.

Breakfast (included in room rate) is served daily, and includes almost everything that you'd want, including juice(s), coffee, hot and cold cereal, pastries (baked on site), eggs, potatoes, wraps, yogurt, and fresh fruit (some items change daily). On certain evenings, I think, Monday to Thursday, the hotel offers a light fare (e.g. chips and salsa) and beer, wine and soft drinks. The guys who work the breakfast and evening reception work diligently to deliver the best product and experience that they can.

I know no one who is perfect, and no businesses that are perfect, and, in my opinion the Element Hanover Lebanon has a few quirks, that I believe can be ironed out, and, in my experience, the General Manager and Assistant Manager will listen to your observations, and make some effort to rectify the things that they can rectify.

The hotel has a few computers, and a printer, off of the lobby, although on my most recent visit, the printer was not working, and there are washers and dryers, if you need to do some laundry, while you are at the hotel. I find the complimentary internet to be quick enough to do everything that I need to do, and I've never had a problem with the wireless signal.

I've stayed at all three Marriott branded hotels in the Hanover Lebanon area, the Element, Residence Inn, and Courtyard, and in my opinion, they are all strong players, each with its own unique feel and features.

If you are looking for things to do in the area, may I suggest the following: ski at Dartmouth Skiway, visit King Arthur Flour in Norwich, VT (10 minutes away from the Element Hanover-Lebanon, excellent bakery, cafe, baker's store, and baking classes), visit the Simon Pearce store and restaurant in Quechee, Vermont, visit Woodstock, Vermont, and visit Pompanoosuc Mills factory, retail store and headquarters in East Thetford, Vermont.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Element H, General Manager at Element Hanover-Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We truly believe that it is our goal
to go above and beyond for every guest in exceeding their expectations! We are
happy to hear that our team has done just that on your most recent stay at The Element Hanover Lebanon! We are always honored to hear that a guest was impressed by the excellent service provided by our amazing team. We appreciate you sharing with us that you felt very welcomed at our hotel and that you were well- accommodated, with cuisine, amenities, and much more! Top-quality service is our main priority, so we are pleased that you enjoyed everything. We cannot wait to share your high remarks with our team, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Highly recommend The Element. I would request a top floor for quiet. The evening cocktails and appetizers are always good. Staff are excellent and seem genuine in their jobs. The beds are beyond comfortable and showers are spa quality. Stayed her quite a few time.

Stayed: July 2017
Element H, General Manager at Element Hanover-Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you for choosing The Element Hanover – Lebanon and for the recommendation. We are so glad you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our location. Your compliments for our staff and cleanliness is appreciated. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here the Friday of Christmas weekend. There was a snow storm going on and there was only one employee on site but they handled everything well.

We stayed in a one bedroom suite on the fifth floor. The room was clean and spacious, the bathroom was nice, beds were comfortable, and nice little touches like a Brita faucet in the kitchenette.

The pool was small but clean and a nice temperature and the lobby was nice. Breakfast was awesome with eggs and a breakfast casserole as well as hot oatmeal with fixings, some pastries and fruits.

It’s not walkable to anything, but conveniently located by car. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

We are happy to have welcomed you to The Element Hanover - Lebanon for your recent stay. It certainly seems as though you were able to enjoy much of what we have to share with our guests, including our delicious breakfast and convenient location. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again for your next visit! Thank you.