Courtyard by Marriott Hanover Lebanon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Hanover Inn Dartmouth(Hanover)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
View Hotel
All reviewsdartmouth collegefront deskmedical centernice hotelminute driveco opmarriott propertieslarge lobbycomfortable bedsitting areamy sonclean roomsexercise roombreakfast areadefinitely stay here againlong drivespent one night
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We have become avid Big Green Football fans and attend most home games. The staff has now gotten to know us and bend over backwards to make sure we are well taken care of. BUT the nicest thing is they treated us this way from our first stay when they had no idea we would be frequent guests.
Great location and great hotel for the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Perhaps the best "Courtyard" that we have stayed in. Greg at the front desk was helpful and very pleasant. Rooms were well decorated and functionally excellent. Beds were very, very comfortable.Breakfast was terrific. If you are visiting a patient at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical ask for the "patient referral" rate. You will be VERY happy with it. We recommend this place highly.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob D
Reviewed 4 April 2012

It was nice to be able to be so close to the hospital while my Aunt had major surgery. It just was easy and worry free to stay here. The rooms were clean, beds made for a good night sleep and overall comfortable. My only two complaints if I have any are the lamps next to the bed were super dusty which bothered me to think I was breathing that in while I slept and the carpet really had no padding. I guess they thought that I wouldn't mind hearing the person walk around in the room above me. I will stay here again (obviously my complaints are not worth worrying about.)

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I have stayed twice here to see my daughter in college. This is a wonderful gem of a hotel with a truly caring staff, a shuttle service with drivers who become instant friends and buddies transporting you to wherever you need to go, whether it is UPS or the school in a blizzard. The desk staff also went the extra mile for me, at all times. This is a wonderfully run hotel with the kind of management and staff that you rarely see anywhere, truly thoughtful and wanting to treat this hotel as a home away from home for you and them.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Its true that the rooms are very clean, new and comfortable. I stayed there for three nights with my son for the swim meet (which was a New England 12 and Under Age Group Championship Meet) but had a completely opposite experience than the previous reviewer who says they were there during the same time period and had a great stay. On Friday evening, after arriving back at the hotel from my son swimming in finals at 8:45 pm we were confronted by dozens of drunk (and drinking) loud college alumni outside the front door, in the lobby, hallway, elevator and on our floor. Parties were going on in rooms crammed with 40 people down the hall from mine. Someone was smoking nearby on the fourth floor -- and this is specifically a non-smoking property. The hallway and my room reeked of smoke. Another parent in the room next to mine had a highly asthmatic child and she was worried an ambulance was going to have to be called. The desk clerk on duty, Danielle, was alone and calling the weekend manager, Kim, who was on her way in, the desk clerk would would not call the police at that time so I and some other parents did. This was around 9:15pm. Luckily the Lebanon police showed up with four squad cars in twelve minutes and calmed things down. The police returned more than once over the weekend at all hours. Not an experience that I would expect from booking at a Courtyard. Who wants to walk into a hotel with your child and see people swigging out of liter size liquor bottles, swearing and drunk out of their minds? If you book, make sure you know what other groups are planning to be there if you want a restful experience. In fairness when I complained to the front desk and Marriott Guest Services, I was compensated for some of my room charges which was appreciated however the stress and lack of sleep was really dreadful.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family