“Great sandwiches!”

Phnom Penh Sandwich Station NH
Ranked #8 of 71 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I love this place. The chicken teriyaki sandwich! Everything here is always fresh and very good. I have had the pad thai and it also was excellent.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Food was fine, not over the top great. Take out service fine too, courteous. I was buying dinner for my daughter and her family (little kids) and they all loved it (they sent me there).

Reviewed 1 April 2018

sandwiches, soup and pad thai or rice dishes are all excellent, made fresh. Price is reasonable too.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The menu is limited which is probably why the quality is consistently high. Ok, I admit it.... I eat here frequently. The food is consistently amazing and when you walk in it's like an episode of Cheers where every body knows your name. They make a point of saying hello and making sure you are satisfied. With all of that said it is not a secrete that this is a great place to eat....they are busy but even so the wait is typically around 15 min. So take the time to check this place out.....my favorite is the Sarin Special with an order of Ginger Garlic Pork Sticks

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

So friend visiting out of town wanted some thing differnt. I found this place on trip adviser. We stopped in i got the pho yummm
She got a sandwich which was very tasty.
Got the fried dumplings too very good ill be back.