All reviews washer and dryer indoor pool living room full kitchen top floor weirs beach security deposit huge hot tub get away sand volleyball playground for kids daily cleaning main office whole complex paper towels no elevator would stay here again
Reviewed 22 July 2017

My family of four had a very comfortable midweek stay at the Summit Resort in Laconia. We had plenty of room to stretch out in our suite, which was well-maintained and clean. The indoor pool was a favorite for the kids.

Room tip: Didn't request any specific room, but ended up with a great corner suite at the end of the building near the woods. Loved it!
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Rob R, General Manager at The Summit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us at Summit Resort. It sounds like our suite style rooms were the perfect fit for your family. Our housekeeping staff works very hard to make sure guest rooms are clean and well-maintained. I will be sure to pass your comments along to the housekeeping manager.

I am glad you were able to enjoy the indoor pool during your visit, it’s a great amenity that many guests love. We appreciate your business and hope you see you on a return visit with us soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Check in was quick and efficient especially when I checked in just a little early. I stayed in Unit 103 (3rd floor) - nice view of the pool and mountains. The staff was always helpful and always on the grounds in case you needed anything.
The unit was very clean and had all the makings of home...even paper towels, dish liquid and laundry soap. The unit is spacious and quiet.

You will need to take inventory when you first arrive and bring the inventory sheet back to the main office by the next day just to make sure everything was in your unit. If anything is missing...housekeeping will bring whatever is missing.

I highly recommend this resort.

Room tip: I prefer 3rd floor, but you will need to climb about 30 steps.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Rob R, General Manager at The Summit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for such a positive review of the Summit Resort. It sounds like the resort was the perfect for your group. Our staff work very hard to give you the hospitality experience you deserve, and as you mentioned they are always there to help if you should need anything during your visit. I will be sure to pass along your comments. Our units are very unique to the lakes region and offer the full amenities of being home.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on another visit in the future!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

First time at the Summit - long time Weirs Beach vacationer.
Our normal place was not available, so we booked the Summit last minute. Booked through Expedia and received a much lower rate than directly through the Summit itself.
"Resort" is very nice - clean and our room was updated nicely. I say resort in quotes because its not really a resort. No daily cleaning of rooms, no daily delivery of fresh towels, etc. If you want clean towels, laundry detergent, soap etc, you need to go to the main office to get it. Upon checkout, you are expected the empty the garbage and recycle and bring to the dumpster. For the price we paid, I would expect this to be included. There is also a $200 security deposit required.
Amenities at Summit were very nice. Grounds well maintained. Tennis, basketball, playground for kids, sand volleyball, indoor and outdoor pools.
Front staff was excellent - check in and out was seamless.
We stayed in room 103 - seasonal lake view room (too many trees in July) and great view of pool. Room was very quiet and we did not hear our neighbors at all. This was a 3rd floor room - note - NO elevator. So, if you have a lot of items, be prepared to lug all your stuff up three flights. It was worth the view though and not having anyone above us was nice (no stomping feet above).
Our room appeared to be recently updated - newer kitchen and appliances. Furniture was in good condition and the bed was super comfortable. Building needs a new roof!
Washer and dryer are SMALL - could fit one, maybe two beach towels per load.
Having AC was wonderful. Would likely stay here again if our normal place is not available. Missed not being lake front though.

Room tip: Third floor has better views, but it is walk up. No elevator.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us at Summit Resort. We appreciate the opportunity to show you different lodging in the area. It sounds like you have an overall positive experience with us. Our housekeeping and front desk staff work very hard to make sure the rooms are clean and up to standard and that your check in and out process goes smoothly, I will be sure to pass on your comments to the appropriate managers.

It also sounds like you were able to spend some time outside and get some great use out of the amenities we have to offer. A majority of rooms have been renovated over recent years and we are happy to hear you appreciate the updates. We look forward to seeing you on a return visit in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

After reading some older reviews I was worried,but I stayed here in June(the end of bike week).The units were very large,nicely updated and painted,new counter tops.The king size bed was very comfy,i slept great,It had a pillow top mattress. I was on the 3rd floor,yes there are 30 steps to get to your unit.I didn't mind it was good exercise.The whole complex was very quiet.(except for bike week bands playing one nite in town).The staff was always around cleaning or doing something in the area.I did not need anything but if I did one would have been close by.The outdoor pool was nice on a hot day.The indoor pool and hot tub was also great.(yes you can get a drink at the bar and bring it into pool area). We used the gas grills that are located near each unit for some suppers.Oh and all the units have central AC,this was nice on hot days.

Date of stay: June 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Summit Resort. It sounds like you really enjoyed your stay and found the rooms to be spacious and updated. We did update the majority of the rooms on the property and I am happy to hear you appreciate the renovations. The staff works very hard and is always there to help a guest if they should need anything.

It sounds like you got some great use of the amenities we have to offer at Summit. The gas grills are the perfect amenity for groups to use on a beautiful summer night. The indoor and outdoor pool are also a big hit with our guests and I am happy to hear you enjoyed them. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on a return visit soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Love this place! Friendly staff at the front desk. Room was beyond spacious. Very clean. Pool was fantastic (2 days of 90') The only complaint would be the pillows. Our second time here, first was with a Groupon which was only $79. I bit more pricey this time but worth it. Would never have known there were 20 motorcycles parked in our location. Very quiet, never heard anyone coming or going like in most hotels. Definitely be back Bike Week 2018!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rob R, General Manager at The Summit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you for choosing Summit Resort as your hotel for Bike Week. It sounds like you really enjoyed your stay. I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience with the front desk staff as well as the cleanliness of your room. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the front desk manager and the housekeeping manager, they work very hard to provide you with the hospitality experience you deserve.

Don’t forget to check out some of the great packages we have going on throughout the year. We appreciate your return business and look forward to seeing you again soon!