All reviews gas fireplace attached restaurant feather bed steak and seafood comfy chairs continental breakfast yogurt jacuzzi tub atlantic room allow dogs golden retriever beautiful room wonderful hotel relaxing stay can't wait to go back white mountains new hampshire
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

First and foremost the building itself is beautiful, right on a lake..make sure you get a room with the lake view, I didn't. Great scenery. The restaurant was busy but I didnt eat there, people were enjoying themselves. I didnt use the spa. The room had a great atmosphere and the fireplace was a nice touch. The room was big and open, bathroom was everything you need. I really hate giving this place 3 stars...but.... my TV didnt work, my tub wouldnt drain and the hot tub wasnt working. That was a big disappointment. Pool is small and kinda cold. When I called about the issue i felt like i was bothering the staff by letting them know by the way their tone was. I'd have loved to give a higher rating and I'd give it another try.

Most importantly they have some breakfast items out for you in the morning and their BEAUTIFUL dog Diamond let me pet her for like a hour. Because of this realistically I'd like to give them like 400000 stars but it still kinda sucks that so much stuff was broken down in my case. I kept the room key because it's a picture of her. I hope shes doing well :) lol

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

This has to be one of the most pleasant stays we have ever had anywhere. The staff was extremely friendly as were the dogs Diamond and Keegan who welcome guests in the lobby. The rooms are spacious with a gas fireplace, balcony, and very comfortable beds. The rooms are quiet and relaxing and location of a wonderful restaurant on the premises is very convenient both for dinner and room service. The views of the lake are lovely and there are many wonderful scenic visits to the White Mountains nearby. I only wish we had enough time to visit the spa. Definitely next time!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Found this hotel on TripAdvisor while searching White Mountains area of New Hampshire. Wow, what a wonderful surprise to find such a clean and comfortable Inn. We were greeted by the Golden Retrievers and Kathy at the front desk who was super friendly and helpful. We had a King Room with Balcony #116. The room had an awesome bed with super soft sheets, 2 comfy chairs, fireplace, tv and desk area with a corner chair. Very roomy and the bathroom had a jet tub with a separate glass shower. The breakfast was simple but delish. The muffins were amazing! We walked the asphalt trail behind the Inn each morning for a 3 mile walk. Restaurants are within walking distance. We chose to eat at O’s both nights (separate review). My hubby kept saying he could not believe how clean and relaxing Lake Opechee Inn is! We drove 30 minutes to the White Mountains and spent the afternoon in North Conway. The drive around the lakes on the return trip was fun. Highly recommend. We can’t wait to stay here again!

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough about this place. Super clean, the best night sleep with the softest sheets/ mattress. Kids loved the pool, a little small but they still had fun. The breakfast was really nice. Nicest people on staff.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I (and with other couples), have been going to Lake Opechee Inn and Spa for many getaways over the years. The rooms are very comfortable and CLEAN, some with balconies to watch beautiful sunsets. I can say happily that I have never had an unpleasant interaction with the staff, ever. We especially love eating
(delicious food) and drinking at the restaurant which is connected to the Inn. We just walk back to our room. They also have other amenities you can take advantage of. Beautiful Lake Winnipesauke is right around the corner. Many things to do on and around it all year. ENJOY!!
LD from RHODE ISLAND