“Consistent grinders made to order.”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #69 of 105 Restaurants in Keene
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is a great change-up to the grinder scene. Fresh sliced meats and a few grilled options also (BIG KAHUNA is my fav). Limited vegetable and dressing choices but that's okay. A bit expensive than other similar options but worth it.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered a sub to go and went more than a half hour later and it still wasn't ready. After 15 minutes they found it on top of s warmer. The sub was soggy and shoved in the bag. When I got home the sub in the bag wasn't even what I ordered.

I went back again a few days ago to give it another try. Ordered and brought it home. Nope.. just wasn't good.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have visited Jersey Mikes 5 or 6 times in the last year or so with the same results. They get me in, make a great sandwich, plenty of meat and veggies, and I am wrapped and ready to go quickly. I always enjoy the meal and have more than enough to eat. They just are not the subs I remember from Jersey with the dill pickle relish. Great food, great staff, quick! Bring your appetite!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This is a treat for us because we are Jersey transplants and there was never a sub/hoagie/grinder (whatever you want to call them) half as good as Jersey Mike's. Originally started in Point Pleasant Beach NJ and has grown nationwide. They make sandwiches the right way, premium meats, cheese bread and toppings. We try to get there as often as possible. Thanks Peter Cancro!

Been to Jersey Mike's Subs? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK