“5 star dinner”
Review of Wentworth

Wentworth
Reserve with OpenTable
Wentworth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 16A & 16B
Description: The Wentworth Dining Room prides itself on using only the freshest seasonal ingredients provided by local and regional farms. We work closely with the New Hampshire Institute of Agriculture and Forestry. We also use many vegetables from organic New Hampshire farms. Our meat, poultry and seafood is sourced regionally and delivered regularly to guarantee freshness.
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Lovely setting for a delightful evening meal. We thouroughly enjoyed our dining experience after a long day of travel. The inn and it's public areas are beautifully decorated - very inviting and warm. The menu came on a back-lit folder - wonderful for the lower lighting. There was lots to choose from - and the food we had was very tasty and nicely presented. We chose ala carte, so had 4 courses. The butternut squash soup with maple syrup was outstanding - as was nearly every other dish, including the Toffee pudding! Would recommend this place for a cozy couples dinner or a small celebration!

Date of visit: October 2017
EllieKoeppel, Owner at Wentworth, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear David:
Thank you for your recent dining experience with us and for taking the time to share your experience with the readers of TripAdvisor. I will be sure to share your kind words with Chef Brian Gazda and his team in the kitchen so that they may be recognized for their hard work.
Thank you again and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The food wasn't my cup of tea, so to speak, but it gave 4 courses and staff was very accommodating. It was a more fancy type of restaurant and the atmosphere was nice.

Date of visit: September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant on TripAdvisor. This type of dining is not for everyone but I am glad that you found the atmosphere and staff nice.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stopped in at The Wentworth with my Mom and Wife for breakfast after checking out the Pumpkin People in Jackson Village over the weekend .
We were seated right away.
Beautiful quiet atmosphere. It made you feel like you were stepping back in time.
The food here was superb.
Our server Carol, was very friendly and informative. She always gave us attention just at the right time.
My Mom mentioned that it was my birthday and Carol insisted I wait right there as we were ready to go after our breakfast. Out she came with a muffin and lit candles along with a birthday wish.That gesture sure made us feel great! Especially after a great breakfast.
You know, in life it's the little things that mean the most, and to me that was huge! :) We'll be back here for sure as we have a vacation home in the area!
Great place!

Dear John:
Thank you so much for your nice review of your breakfast at The Wentworth and for taking the time to recognize Carol and her great service. She has been with me for a long time and always takes great care of our guests. Your kind words will be shared with her so that she may be recognized for her efforts.
I hope to see you again the next time you visit your vacation home here.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Just the one night here but exceptional room. Huge room, with our own hot tub on a small semi-enclosed balcony located just across the road from reception. The hotel and grounds are very well maintained.
The evening meal was excellent and breakfast too. The service is extremely good and would definitely return on another visit to this area.

Date of visit: October 2017

Thank you so much for your recent visit with us and for taking the time to review our hotel and restaurant for the readers of TripAdvisor. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed everything about your visit and that you would choose to stay with us again.
This is what we strive for everyday.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I had the braised short rib, it was melt in your mouth yummy! My husband had the scallops and really liked them. The prosecco was not good, and was overpriced. And unfortunately there was a table of 4 very loud, noisy ladies next to our table for 2...so they had a great time, but we could not hear each other.