“Great”
Review of Pats Peak

Pats Peak
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Henniker
More attraction details
Owner description: Pats Peak is a great family friendly mountain with day and night skiing, snowboarding and snowtubing. It is one of the state's most accessible learn-to-ski-and snowboard mountains and is one of the largest night-skiing facilities in all of Northern New England. With trails for all ability levels, terrain parks and snowtubing there is something for everyone. Pats Peak has everything you need with rentals, ski/snowboard lessons, kids programs, childcare and more. 100% snowmaking coverage guarantees great conditions all season long. Kids 5 and under ski free anytime when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Went skiing here the first weekend of Jan 2018, the lodge was pretty packed but the trail conditions were great and the lines for the lifts were very short, overall we had a great time. One of our friends was able to get discounted tickets, I’m not sure that I would have spent full price for this mountains but I would go back!

All reviews
"new england"
"green run"
"bunny slope"

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We really wanted to enjoy our time tubing. We were really looking forward to it. We got there and it seemed awesome! As soon as we got to the tubing part we sensed something was off. The workers were VERY young. There was even a 14 year old working! We tried it anyway. The tubing was fine it was more the staff who made it unpleasant. There were 4 lanes of tubing. It went a decent speed. The staff made us feel too old. It always seemed like they were judging. They seemed to want to make it more fun for the kids with parents with them. Also the young kids and kinda ignored us. Besides when we did something 'wrong'. If the staff had been more friendly and the tubing up beat then it would have been more enjoyable. -TwoTeens

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I go here for ski club at my school and i got to say, this is a fun ski area! I love how they had such a good varity of terran, Expert, Intermidiate, Begginer, you name it, they have it! The food is good too! I like the burgers and fries, but they have the most delicous cookies. Although it's not my favorite ski area, its still really good for family's!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Just spent two days in Vermont looking at fall foliage. It hasn't peaked yet but the drive between Weston and Chester on the Chester mountain road was spectacular. The central part of the state appears to be the best.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 September 2017

It was a wonderful wedding at Pats Peak and the event staff helped make it a wedding we (guests) will never forget. We had beautiful weather and the mountain scenery just popped, stood out in all its grandeur. The ceremony was held outside with the bridal party on the steps of the gazebo and inside it. The guests were seated on the deck. It is a perfect spot to see the ceremony although I would highly recommend a retractable awning or sail be erected that would provide shade for the guests sitting in the hot sun. The reception inside was prefect. Of special note was the quality of the food. While the selection was limited all of the food was cooked perfectly and tasted great, even down to the perfectly roasted round of beef and the poached chicken. Of particular note was the bar. I have seldom seen an events center bar with as many choices especially with beer and wine. Also, the bar tenders, Nicole and Matt, her assistant, were top notch. Very professional and friendly. Their mixed cocktails were superb. Great job, you two, you helped make the evening special for us. Lastly, I personally want to Tony, the event coordinator/manager. Fine job, thanks. While we were the guests, everything appeared to go great and as I said above, the food and bar exceeded expectations. Thanks!

1  Thank Paul W