“Delicious ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The food here is amazing and very cheap! The chicken Kashmiri is my favorite dish there for sure. The only real flaw is that it is not very clean..

Reviewed 1 January 2018

We have been to India and have Indian friends and we find Jewel of India to be entirely authentic in every way. The food is wonderful, fresh and the service very efficient. We always leave having eaten too much!

2  Thank danthepoet
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

No greetings, no smiles , staff was pathetic. Food was okay but had hair in one dish so I had to send it back but no one came to Apologise .You need to change your staff ASAP.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We ordered Chicken Tikki Masala and Dal Makhati with garlic na'an bread. Everything was delicious. However, I ordered the chicken tikki "hot," but it lacked the punch I expected. I had to send it back for additional spice. I did come back with some kick, and the server stated that I needed to order Indian hot next time....which is not the case at other Indian restaurants. So, if you like a definite kick with your indian dish be sure to order Indian hot or you'll be disappointed.

The na'an and dal were absolutely delicious... We were just passing through Hanover; however, if we return, we will surely visit the "jewel of india" next time around.

1  Thank Johnny G
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

So grateful that Jewel of India exists in the small town of Hanover. This food is good for the soul. Lovely atmosphere, with white Christmas lights in the outdoor seating area, and comfortable indoor space as well.

1  Thank ericatoews

Been to Jewel of India? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK