“I love Molly's!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017

It's just the classic fantastic neighborhood restaurant. It is kid-friendly, has great food, reasonable prices, all the expected drinks (full bar), is convenient to everything in Hanover (pre-movie or show or post-shopping or what have you) and the staff are always helpful, cheerful and kind. It's pretty much everything you want in your local pub/restaurant!

Anthony B, Manager at Molly's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

You described Molly's exactly as we strive to be! Thanks for your fantastic review and the love!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve tried Molly’s twice before and both times were less than stellar. I decided to give this place one more shot and it turned out to be good - quite good which is better than I expected, to be honest.

I wasn’t that hungry, but my son was. We had a later-than-usual dinner (a little after 8pm on Sunday) and because I wasn’t that hungry, I opted for an appetizer.

Our server was friendly and helpful. She gave me helpful info about the apps with regards to portion size. She was absolutely friendly and attentive.

I ordered the chicken wings app for my dinner and my son had the 8 oz. burger. While it took a little longer than usual to arrive at the table, we were provided an artisanal loaf of bread with honey butter while we waited. The bread was quite good. When we got our food, I have to say everything was great! My son’s burger was cooked exactly to the temperature he ordered it and the wings were exactly like I prefer them - still somewhat crispy. They weren’t overly sauced or too hot. They were really great! My son’s burger was also quite good.

I’m so glad we gave Molly’s one more chance! I’ll be happy to return again as the food and service were really good.

It shouldn't have taken us three times to get it right, but thank you so much for giving us another chance. I hope that we can continue to offer a great experience. If there's ever a concern while your dining, please ask for a manager. There's always a manager available to make things right during service. We really appreciate your great review. I'm sorry that things weren't as good during past visits.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Met our Dartmouth Grad Student for a quick dinner. Awesome pepperoni pizza ( you can order half a pizza). Great boneless chicken tenders as well.

Thanks for visiting, Connie! I hope you had a great visit with your grad student.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

My spouse and I stopped at Molly's for a few drinks and an appetizer and sat at the bar. There were a couple of bar tenders who were quite busy. We were greeted and told they be with us shortly. After a few minutes she asked what we'd like, I asked if they had any draft cider, they didn't, but she suggested a sample of beer that was similar to a cider. I didn't care for it. I ended up ordering a UFO White which was fine. My spouse order a glass of Zinfandel which she thought was White Zinfandel which he refused. Regular Zinfandel is very different from white. We ordered beer battered onion rings which came out quick and were quite good. Overall the experience started a bit rocky but got better. I would recommend Molly's.

Anthony B, Manager at Molly's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thanks for your feedback and review. I'm embarrassed that one of our bartenders didn't know the difference between a zinfandel and a white zinfandel. I'm very sorry about that. We'll spend some time validating their knowledge. We do have a few bottled ciders, but nothing on draft at the moment. The draft lines change often and it's not uncommon for a local cider to be on the menu. I wish the timing would have worked out for you. Your review is generous and we appreciate it! Thanks for the recommendation.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

always been a great dinner either with my wife or the whole family or with friends never a bad meal or time spent there.

Thanks for your flattering review! We appreciate your patronage and encourage you to share any comments that would make your dining experiences even more enjoyable. See you soon!