“our fav place to eat here in hanover”

Molly's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

always been a great dinner either with my wife or the whole family or with friends never a bad meal or time spent there.

Anthony B, Manager at Molly's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thanks for your flattering review! We appreciate your patronage and encourage you to share any comments that would make your dining experiences even more enjoyable. See you soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Molly's is so fun. I went here with my boyfriend and another couple on Saturday night for $3 margaritas - they're strong and delicious. I've eaten here in the past, and the fish tacos are awesome.

You can't go wrong with a fish taco and a $3 margarita! Thanks for your review!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Alone on a business trip and looking for a place to get a beer and a bite and watch sports. I didn't realize I had arrived during homecoming week. I also forgot this was a serious college town which explained the difficulty finding parking.
I was able to find the last seat at the bar next to one of their regulars who gave me the skinny on the restaurant and history of the town. There were quite a few craft beers on draught. I started with a large Stoneface. For food, I ordered the most amazing pizza. It was their mushroom truffle pizza with truffle oil. It was the best mushroom pie I'd had. Thin with nice pieces of mushroom and a fantastic flavor. So good, the people next to me ordered as well based on my recommendation. Finished my evening with a Switchback and for dessert had a Great North.

Thanks for visiting our restaurant! The chef will enjoy hearing your comments about his mushroom truffle pizza. Beer for dessert is the best - I like you style ; )

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Delicious,well presented food; diverse beer selection. Outstanding friendly and helpful service. Great view if you go early and sit by Windows.

Anthony B, Manager at Molly's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thanks for the great review, Larry! Glad to read that you had a good time. Please dine with us again.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Sixteen of us ate outside at Molly's. The atmosphere was great, the location is very convenient. Several of us ordered the Butternut Squash Apple Soup - don't hesitate! It was remarkable. Chef Tory made this - perfect for a fall afternoon. I wish I had ordered more to go! The salads are also excellent. I ordered the apple/avocado salad - wonderful. We will be back!

Thanks for dining with us and writing a review. Tory will enjoy hearing about your comment. He's an amazing chef and is responsible for many of the great recipes used in our made-from-scratch kitchen. We're lucky to have him on our team.