“Good Food, Good Times”

Salt Hill Pub
Ranked #10 of 40 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: one of three locations....ate there this past week.
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Went here for dinner with some friends. I had a sesame/ginger chicken over salad. My daughter had steak and spinach sandwich. Others with us had the traditional Irish dishes (I believe a Guinness stew ) My food was fresh and tasty except the chicken was a bit salty. My daughter was happy with her sandwich. I stole a few of her fries and they were the best I've ever had. The other guests meals looked hearty and they said the like them (they certainly ate it) Atmosphere was fun until the band started to play and we couldn't hear ourselves think. It is a college town though so I guess to be expected.

Brian F, Manager at Salt Hill Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Janine - Thanks you for the review. We really appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed the food and sorry it got a little loud.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Fantastic band The Party Crashers for all you dancers! Good beer and pub food. Always a fun place on the Lebanon Green. Good place to relax

Jonathan - Glad you rang in the new years with us. Thanks for the review. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I went there the other night with my son and his girlfriend. The waiter first told me I could order a half of appetizer and then said I couldn’t. We placed our order and it was not what we expected. My son did not even eat his meal. The waiter never came back to check on us or anything. Also told us we qualify to get two free movie tickets then the manager came and told us we didn’t. The waiter finally showed up took the plate that was full of food put another plate on top of it didn’t even ask how anything was or if we wanted to take it home. And my son and his girlfriend were not even carded him when they ordered a drink. Which is very surprising. Once he gave us the check came right back to collect the money and then hung around and waited for tip We had ask another waitress to get us a couple of things during our meal because he was nowhere to be found . I will not be going back to this restaurant

Reviewed 3 December 2017

There are many tasty options and a variety of decent people at Salt Hill. However it is not a great atmosphere for older adults and children--a bar scene.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Had a delicious burger, and their chili. Nice presentation. Went to hockey game and then came back with friends for drinks.

Been to Salt Hill Pub? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK