“great spot..”

Skinny Pancake
Ranked #12 of 40 Restaurants in Hanover
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 15
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I enjoyed this restaurant, comfortable, clean, open, good service and creative menu....had the burrito and it was freshly made, warm & delicious. there sauces need work but it was good. You can opt to make any of them vegan (chick peas flour) or gluten free (buckwheat flour). This is where I would caution people....just because you can veganize something doesn't mean those particular filling will work in that crepe. same goes for gluten free. I made an error in judgement on ordering one of them and I should have thought about it more before ordering it. reasonable priced and plentiful.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We all had hamburgers and they were great. Loved the Kaiser bun. The sugar shock crepe was a great ending for three of us to share. Order the Maple syrup.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Salads are really good, but a little too much reliance on bag greens? Toppings were great (cukes, chèvre, etc.) And of course the crepes are to die for. The combos are creative and work. I enjoyed them all.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We love coming to the Skinny Pancake for flights of new and different draft beers. Entertaining company? Do they like beer or hard cider? This makes for a great having out sampling all kinds of great finds. As for the menu, it's refreshing to have a place that isn't afraid to create something totally new. Savory crepes? You have to try them! Locally sourced ingredients to boot. Live music on the weekends; it's all good!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Atmosphere and service were delightful (kind of a hippy vibe) but the food left much to be desired. Specialized in crepes. I had the brie with apple crepe and my daughter had the spinach and feta. My daughter was sure the cheese was not feta and she felt ill after a couple of bites. My crepe tasty "musty" like the apples had been in musty storage. We also shared their hash purples which are made from beets and carrots; they tasty ok, but I started to feel queasy shortly after we started our meal and lost my appetite. We did not finish our meal and not ask for doggy bags. Too bad, I had high hopes.

Been to Skinny Pancake? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK