Nautical Motel & Suites
Ranked #29 of 41 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed 10 June 2010

These places should be condemed they are gross and managment is rude they promise you things then back out overprised managment lives next to these places and can't see the filth slum lords

1  Thank Bigiraly

Reviewed 1 June 2010

I am still really grossed out and itchy paranoid mess by my recent stay at the Nautical. When we first arrived I was appalled by the two rooms I rented. Disgusting carpet and over all filthyness of the rooms. We did walk around to find another hotel but it was a holiday weekend. In retrospect I wish we just left and went with my initial instincts.
We woke up at 5AM and there were bed bugs everywhere! Crawling on us and there were hundreds of them. I could not pack my stuff fast enough to get out of this dump. We had two rooms and both rooms and all four beds were infested. I still feel sick to my stomach about the whole thing.
I see the responses from management of the other bad reveiws and he blames a European maid for everything. He also states that this is Hampton Beach not The Hamptons. It doesn't matter dude. NO hotel room anywhere should be in such a disgusting shape. The management is rude and I got the impression that bed bugs are something people regularly complain about. He didn't seem phased by it at all.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
5  Thank TakeMeAway111
Reviewed 14 May 2010

I wish I had read the reviews before going to this place. We rented a cottage that was filthy and disgusting. Clearly the building has not had any renovations done in years if at all. There were used sanitary products under one of the bathroom sinks, and lipstick on the glasses in the kitchen drain. Wires were sticking out of outlets near the beds. We locked ourselves out of the place by accident and simply pushed open the window and reached in to unlock the door. The only saving grace was that we did request a refund and got it, but I would not recommend this place to anyone. I can't believe they charge people to actually stay there. At the rates that they get in the summer there is no excuse for the lack of improvements to such a dump.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank sward325
Reviewed 7 September 2009

This was the dirtiest motel I have stayed at. I felt like I was in one of those movies when people go to cheep hotels for a night. The window covering were broken and levelor blinds disgustingly dirty. The front window has sheets hung up and closed with a large paper clip and safety pin. The rug is dirty and the bathroom not clean. There are holes in the ceilings and walls (small but there), it needs new paint. The noise level was so high from the people above us that we didn't get to sleep until about 3:00 AM and then woke up with the music from the person (supposedly the security man) next door at 6:00AM. He was nice when I knocked on the door to ask him to turn the music down at least until 8:00AM. If you are looking for a place to hang our and party and do not care about the condition or cleanliness of the place, you may have found it. Otherwise, stand far. Perhaps the actual motel would be better, but don't go for the Fourplex on Ave M

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank tripmomof2
Reviewed 31 August 2009

Myself and some friends recently got a room from this place and all i can say is it was nasty. the first room we tried was some sort of apt. well the roof was falling apart. the stove and fridge were plugged into a regular power strip hanging from the wall. One "room" was on a porch type thing that was covered with water from a leaky roof. another room the door was made out of a sheet of plywood that almost feel off from the hinge. The over all feel of the room was it was a crappy college kids apt that they told to move out for the night. So next we tried another room from the manager. well this one had a huge amount of hair in the shower. the room smelled of mold and cigarettes. red stains and pee stains on the sheets and blankets with a touch of mouse poop were a nice touch. No phones in the rooms dust everywhere. I do not see how this place has gotten shut down. it was disgusting. we ended up leaving didnt dare stay the night.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends