See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Feel free to take the "ice bucket challenge" in their pool. The room was very small for the price and not very clean. No ice machine! No favors here! Check out at 11 means get out and stay out! At 11:01 maid service was knocking on door (all packed up and was in process of loading up the car), 11:01 while loading up car, had to pay for parking. We had 2 cars, so I had to pay $40 to park an additional hour while packing up!!! 70 year old Aunt with some health issues was not allowed to use the motels bathroom before we left! Been visiting Hampton Beach for 10 years with the kids and family, none of the places are 5 stars but then again, you can find better than this place!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob j
Reviewed 10 September 2015

If you are looking for a place with amazing views, then this could be for you. Other than that you may want to look some where else. We spent over $300/ per night ($1589.22 for 5 nights plus an additional $100.00 to park a car)
Rooms - Small and in desperate need of renovations/TLC
We were in 301 which has amazing views of the ocean. But that is where is starts and stops. The entry door sticks really bad and is coming apart. The beds squeak and one has a big sink hole in the middle. A/C electrical outlet box exposed. Sliding glass door to balcony doesn't lock (but they do provide you with a stick) and the screen door is torn. The balcony railing moves if you lean on it so be careful. Dusty baseboards and fixtures/ lots of cobwebs.
Furniture is beat up and run down. The carpet is begging to be be steamed cleaned. It's DIRTY and STAINED!! The bathroom is extremely small and they only provided us with two towels for 3 people? They did provide 2 little bars of soap Woo-hoo!! Can you say cheap???
There is no phone in the rooms and the only way to the second and third floor is up the steps.

When asked about ice machine, we were told there was a convenience store down the road that sold bags of ice. They advertise free wi-fi but good luck trying to connect. The light going up to the third floor was out and made it hard to see the last step before the landing and therefore causing one of us to trip.

We were super excited that there was a pool ocean front at this location, which we thought was a plus. But not so much. The pool was dirty with bugs and hair, and swimming in the pool was like swimming in the ice bucket challenge!!!!! Holly Crap it was ice cold, I like my beer icy cold not my pool water in the middle of the summer.

The parking lot is in the back behind a fence and the spots are numbered. We had a 2nd car and she the owner would not allow us to park the car until we paid her an additional $100.00 to do so. The lot was only full on Saturday night! So what was the big deal??? Greed??

Maybe if she took better care of her facilities and guest she wouldn't need to overcharge for rooms or parking. I don't mind paying a high cost as long as I am getting it's worth. So, I should seen the red flag when I was looking to book a room for 5 nights and she was the ONLY place ocean front with vacancies on labor day weekend. The clue phone was ringing but I didn't pick it up.

Room Tip: The ocean front rooms have an amazing view.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank DJRFerguson
Reviewed 7 September 2015

Location and room worked well. Even motel 6 has shampoo, but not Atlantic. My room was clean, but toilet backed up twice. Shower volume good. Spending the 50 cents for shampoo not too much to ask in a $300 room. No phones in room to call down to talk to front desk. Squeekey bed added to the romance. Wifi useless.

Room Tip: 201 faces beach.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2015

I visit Hampton Beach often and this looked nice with the pool etc. I asked to view a room prior to booking. Was showed a room that looked nice and then I booked for 3 nights for a few weeks later. I was asked what room would I like and I said the best on the top floor with ocean view. I was told room 307 was bigger than the 1 I was shown. When we checked in we found this room smaller and noisy with music from the room below and dirty and dated. I asked to be moved. Another room was availalbe for just 2 nights. So we took that one. For the 3rd we would have to move and be in the back with views of cars and roofs. We decided to shorten our trip by 1 night and asked for a refund for that last night. They refused to give us a refund. The 2nd room was larger in better condition with 2 queen beds as the other had 2 full beds. When I booked the room originally I should have been told about the room with the 2 queens.Although it was nicer I still would not recommend this hotel. Pros. awesome views and balcony and location. Staff other than manager was very helpful and caring.

Room Tip: Find a clean one!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Quiet, yet a short walk to the action. Fantastic restaurant next door (Ron's Landing). This motel is great value for the money / location. It is really right on the beach, and if you get a room with a beach / ocean view - it is fabulous. Clean and very friendly, pool, good parking - out of the way and safe. This was our second time, having been there last year, and we will go back.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple