“Loved by kids of all ages”

Greenfield State Park NH
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My grandkids love to camp here, and invited me over for dinner. The campsites are wooded, with water and bathrooms nearby. The blueberries were ripening and we found lots of blackberries, too, on our walk down to the water, which made for great pancakes the next morning. The finding of frogs is a favorite pastime while at the Park.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

This is a great place to go camping and I would recommend it to everyone and anyone. I went up here in the middle of August to camp the old fashion way (with a tent), and I could not have had a better experience here. I have been camping before, but a lot of places I have been have had the campsites very close together. Greenfield State Park had very spacious spots, with trees in between to make each spot seem a little private and secluded. The first night there it poured out, but we set up a canopy tent and sat underneath with some cocktails and the grill and had an awesome time. The next day was beautiful and we were able to enjoy having a fire and hanging out. The campground was well kept, aside from the giant potholes in the road. The bathrooms were very clean, and that was appreciated. The check-in process was so simple and only took a minute to do, and the campsite in general was easy to find and cheap to stay at! We already said that we will be coming back next year, and we are really looking forward to it.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We recently camped at Greenfield State Park with 11 other groups of family members. It is a nice state park. The sites were really big and nicely laid out. There were tons of wild blueberries to pick. The bathrooms and showers are average. We came on a Thursday and left on a Sunday. There were very few people there on Thursday, but it was very busy on the weekend. Unfortunately, the bacteria count was too high to swim for some of the days we were there. One of the beaches was open on the weekend, but it was very crowded. If swimming is a must, you should call and check ahead. There are some great hikes in the area, a plus for us. This park offered some educational nature programs, by Ranger Julia. The programs were excellent!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I love this campground, I've been here maybe 6 times over the last 15 years. The sites are wide and spacious and thoughtfully designed with growth (trees and brush) left between sites. It feels more private than most campgrounds I've stayed at. Great bike rides and hikes/walks around the campground. While you're in the area, check out the town.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Nice state park with beaches plenty of parking, and the lake is beautiful. Wish we would have brought our kayak.