Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$113
Hotels.com$113
Travelocity$113
Priceline$113
Agoda.com$113
Algotels$158
All reviews on site restaurant room was large main building new hampshire mini fridge pool and hot tub motel mountains nh dog atvs
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

Lovely hotel in great location just outside of Gorham. Room was adequate and clean. Ate in on site restaurant which had amazing views over the valley. Food vey good and lovely staff both here and around the hotel in general. Would recommend as a good stopover.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2022

We have been going to the T & C for 16 years for our annual couples golf weekend. Overall the weekend was good. Our included meals were above board, as usual.
There were abut a half dozen or so from the group, including my husband and I, that were not in our group's rooming accommodations. Disappointing as we sent in our payment in early April. The key cards to the room were horrible to use. Took at least a minimum of 6-7 tries before the doors would engage and open. It was very nice having the course and hotel so close together.

Room tip: Nice to have outdoor and indoor hallway access. Room was clean and comfortable.
Reviewed 8 August 2022

First time staying here. We stayed in suite 307 if was huge and completely remodeled.
We ate breakfast buffet in the restaurant every morning before heading out it had all the basics for breakfast. We had dinner twice and it was very good. All the hotel staff
was very friendly and helpful. We liked it so much we booked for next year on the way out.

Reviewed 4 August 2022 via mobile

Very disappointed. I checked in and asked that I be given a non smoking room. I was informed that all the rooms were non smoking. When I arrived at my room, the front windows were cranked wide open (the only open windows in the resort). The room smelled like cigarette smoke…I assume the reason for the open windows. I woke up at about midnight and noticed that the room was quite warm. I checked and saw that the air conditioner was turned on. I spent an uncomfortable night in the heat. The next morning the room was unbearably hot. I stopped at the front desk and was informed that the air conditioner had been turned off at the front desk and that she would turn it on and send a maintenance guy right up to make sure it was working. Several hours later the guy had not shown up. The room became about halfway cool. The maid then opened the door and walked in without knocking. She had not been informed that I was staying in the room. And…the internet service was not working. The receptionist put the air conditioning blame on me for not calling the front desk (at midnight) to report the problem. In my many hundreds of hotel stays, I had never encountered air conditioning being turned off at the front desk. Also, bad mattress and sink that didn’t drain well.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2022 via mobile

Badly needs updating and/or renovation. Has a distinctly second rate vibe. Room smelled strongly of antiseptic, plumbing old with occasional rust stains, bathroom door peeling, decor from at least 40-50 years ago—all pretty awful in fact for a place that looks, from the outside at least, quite nice. Front desk folks neither friendly nor helpful.

Room tip: Avoid the entire place, if you can.
Date of stay: July 2022