Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$195
Agoda.com$195
Trip.com
Traveluro
Hotels.com
All reviews room was large new hampshire main building pool and hot tub motel lounge mountains nh refrigerator dog snow atv
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

I booked this hotel five days before our arrival day in the peak of gorgeous New Hampshire foliage season. The price was surprisingly reasonable and the location is just fabulous.

I didn’t have high expectations because of recent negative reviews but we were pleasantly surprised. Our room was apparently recently renovated, so carpet was spotlessly clean, the beds were very comfortable, and the round table with chairs was a perfect place to have breakfast enjoying colorful view outside. The little refrigerator, microwave and coffee machine were very nice to have.

The bathroom is tiny, but very clean and the towels were decent.

Our dinner at the resort restaurant was nice. I had a Boston Haddock sandwich on a brioche with fries and my husband had chicken fingers with fries. Both meals very tasty and it was worth to ignore our healthy eating habits for one evening. Our waitress was so welcoming and nice!

I forgot my credit card at the restaurant and very nice young woman, who greeted us at the reception desk when we arrived, brought it back to our room. I really appreciate her attention and would love to give her well deserved credit, but unfortunately I don’t know her name.

We will be back for sure.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

Awful! Looks nice from the road and then it all goes downhill. In short - it’s a welfare hotel. My neighbors were long-haulers. My first room was run down ~ second room was a little better. Food was terrible and hallways needed a good vacuum. Stay someplace else.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Scott Labnon, Owner at Town & Country Inn And Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

One of the reasons we don't reply to reviews, is because of subjective, rather than objective comments like yours. I'm more than happy to take comments to make our hotel better. Just complaining doesn't do much, just makes this post look petty. Although not perfect, we have been in business for over 60 years, have many repeat customers and continually try to provide a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

We were barely greeted by the receptionist as we arrived late morning. There were almost no cars but we were told our rooms weren’t ready. We highly doubted that but had to live with it. When we came back there was a very welcoming person at the desk later in the day. We were given rooms as far away from the main building as possible on the second floor…three flights to go up, no elevator and no one to help. We later found that the other side of the building was just two flights of stairs. The place was empty. It would have made more sense to put us on the first floor closer to the main building. That end of the building was very unkempt and in need of updating. On the other hand, the room was very spacious and clean. We enjoyed a meal at the restaurant and had a great waitress. The other difficulty with this hotel is that you have to drive everywhere. It’s really out of the way. If I come back, I’ll pick a hotel in town.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2021

The owner was very accommodating. I need a handicap room 2 beds. They had a king bed handicap bathroom. They gave me a roll in bed not a folding roll away. They also had the room dog friendly. This was great because at this point of time he could have turned me away. Staff was awesome. Dining room was under staffed again because of the virus. But they did very well with what they had. The owner should be proud of his staff.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2021

I don't understand the positive reviews of this place! very run down and dingy. First thing you notice when you walk in is a smelly carpet. On our last day the ceiling in the bathroom caved in and poured water from the upstairs bathroom. They are lucky no one was seriously hurt by the falling ceiling tiles. when I called the front desk I was told that since I was checking out that day and wasn't hurt what was the problem?? very rude desk clerk, stocky set, short blond gray hair. She should be fired for that type of unacceptable customer service. had to put up a fuss to get comped one night of the two nights we stayed. should have been comped for the full stay! disgusting place. won't go again at all and won't recommend under any circumstance..

Date of stay: July 2021