“Outstanding dinner in a wonderful setting”
Review of Libby's Bistro

Libby's Bistro
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Gorham
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I'd been wanting to go to Libby's ever since I was at a demo she did several years ago where she baked North African coriander bread. The wait was worth it. Dinner, service, and ambiance were very special. In fact, our meal the following night at the Main Dining Room at the Mt Washington Resort paled in comparison. I hope we'll be back soon. And that North African coriander bread might be on the menu!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Libby’s bistro...number 1 in northern New Hampshire...actually one of the finest eateries in New England...outstanding atmosphere...a staff that you’ll rave about..a menu that will satisfy your palate....if you have the opportunity stop here..the chef worked with Julia child’s...my mouth is still watering just thinking about our delicious meals...a really attentive staff.

1  Thank John G
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I can't say enough great things about this restaurant. The food is excellent and the service is top-notch. The menu is local, creative and varied. My husband is vegetarian, but always has a couple of options to choose from. We had an amazing 5 course New Year's Eve dinner. What a treat! We live over 2 hours away, but it has often been our excuse to spend the night in Gorham several times a year. Make reservations at Libby's or you may have to wait awhile at Saalt Pub. Both have a fun atmosphere and are delicious!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

This is a great place with amazing food and fun drinks. I would suggest reservations on the weekend, even the pub gets busy on the weekend. It's definitely not your average chain food, the owner's seem to really look for new and fun dishes. Definitely the best place in Gorham in my opinion.

1  Thank patramsey
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We arrived at about 17.00 with a reservation in a party of 10. The place, even at this time was rocking as it was holiday weekend. The food was excellent, Duck Risotto for me and Thai Chicken for my wife. A good range of beers and I had a bottle of Bud in a bottle shaped can. We were very well looked after by the staff and I know we would return if we were that way again. Once more thank you for the food and service.