Lowest prices for your stay
$122
Booking.com$122
Travelocity$122
Priceline$125
1,254 results
All reviews hot tub santa's village atv trails stay there again rooms were very clean new hampshire a great place to stay family vacation main street north conway mt motel office walmart rates lodging pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2021

This is our second time staying here. The rates are very reasonable, the place is very well maintained, the room are spacious and everything is super clean. It is indeed home away from home. We were lucky to meet the proprietor, a very nice, very accomodating person that are actually on site. A lot of details has been put into this place. I was very happy that after a seven hour drive (we got in a bit late) as I was approaching my room. I can see the inside of my room. The shades were up on the big window, welcoming me in for a rest as I unlocked the door to my room. The heating element was running, making it such a pleasure after coming in from the cold outside.

The place is quiet. We traveled with our two dogs, we do wish that the pet fees are lower or charged by per accomodation but we are not complaining. Most of the time, pet friendly room have weird smell but this does not. The bathroom is spacious. The bed are firm but there were a lot of plush pillows on each bed so that there is a solid foundation for sleeping without body pain yet the soft pillows can be used to pad some areas for comfort.

We love White Mountain! I think that this will be our home while we are visiting White Mountain when we are visiting every year (or every other years). It is only approximate 30 minutes drive from the entrance to Mount Washington drive. There are a lot of restaurants (most do close by 9pm though) and a Walmart within 5 minutes of drive from this lodging.

We are looking back to visiting this place again!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2021 via mobile

Tiffanie was a real gem. She was a one man show and really did a great job with our group. Rooms worked out perfect, hot and heated pool were available and pizza by the fire was delightful. We would love to make this an annual vacation. Happy we were there off peak.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2021

I enjoyed my three night stay at Mt. Madison Inn in Gorham. It was a good base location for visiting the Mt. Washington Cog, Kancamagus Hwy, and Franconia Notch. The room was updated, clean, and comfortable. The bathroom was also updated and was very nice with high quality towels. The floor was a bit slanted but didn't bother me. The heater was rattling alot the first night but I didn't need it on for long and the rattling went away when I switched to AC or fan only. The pool is heated and there is also a hot tub, it was great to soak then swim. The hot tub jets were weak but the temp was nice and hot. The staff is very nice. There are several restaurants nearby on Main street, and a Walmart nearby for snacks and supplies.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

A comfortable stay at a good price. Beds were firm and rooms quaint! The heated pool at 86 was a welcome addition after driving in from Maine! Remodeled a few years ago. The hot tub was hot but the jets not functional . Highway noise was drowned by solid doors and insulated windows.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2021

When we booked a room at this MOTEL, the website led us to believe that it was an INN, so the outrageous price ($284/night) seemed decent. The room was shabby. DirectTV allowed only sports channels and no movie channels (unless you wanted to pay extra). We were very disappointed in this place and will not return. The staff, however, were accommodating and friendly.

Room tip: call the hotel instead of using a third party app for the best prices
Date of stay: September 2021
Mt Madison Inn And Suites, Owner at Mt Madison Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2021

Our location here at Mt. Madison Inn & Suites offers a smaller, more intimate setting for our guests within our small town which is why we are considered an Inn rather than a motel. All of our rooms have been recently updated and the room type you booked with us was spacious and featured our amenities found in every room - a mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, and television. We also offer over 300 channels with Direct TV, so I am sorry you were not able to find something to watch, however we do not charge extra for such channels. Thank your for complimenting our staff, they all work hard to ensure our guests have the most clean and comfortable stay while with us.