“Great lakeside vacation home”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom-Trundle Bed (single and single under that slides out) Living
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bedroom-Queen
Bedroom-Trundle Bed (single and single under that slides out)
Living
Open Dining, Kithcen, Living Room
New 50' Plasma TV
Bathroom Vanity-connecting door to shower and john
Kitchen
Kitchen-fully applianced
Open Living-Dining-Kitchen
View from Balcony
Sunset at the Margate (across the street)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

RRolston
Bethpage, New York
“Great lakeside vacation home”
Reviewed 28 December 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone else because I want it all to myself!
Stayed last 2 weeks in July and really enjoyed our stay, except my wife broke her femur and was hospitalized 11 days out of the14 we were booked for. So Maggie and I had the place to ourselves. Very nice wood / brick house. Many windows, short walk to the beach (nice white sand beach) in the middle of a secluded cove. New 1st class docks next to beach..even with water and power.
Beautiful long established resort community. LED tv, stereo, fireplace, fully stocked large kitchen 2 car garage with motorized doors.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Jan 2017
RRolston, just wanted to let you know that this great review must be for a different property. I am sure the owner would appreciate posting on their website!
Thanks, Joe
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing