Arrived by chance - staff couldn't have been nicer and found us a room straight away. Great facilities (clay tennis courts, pool, bikes) and very good restaurant. Definitely worth a night if you're in the White Mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lovely 3-story white clapboard, colonial-style Country Inn features 29 beautifully appointed, cozy guest rooms, 3 luxury suites, a living room, library, 2 dining rooms, a Rathskeller Lounge, and 2 spacious verandas. And Oh what a view! Feast your eyes on the White Mountain landscape in all of its resplendent beauty! The Franconia Inn has much to offer guests visiting the White Mountains. Whether you are seeking the enriching experience of hiking high on mountain peaks, to thrilling kayak adventures, skiing, scenic bike trails, horseback riding or memorable trips to popular attractions such as Clark's Trading Post, The Cog Railroad and more. You and your family will return home with memories to cherish for a lifetime. Each season has unique possibilities - many from right out our front door. At the end of the day The Inn beckons with relaxed, gourmet dining, an outdoor hot tub, movies, game room, or a nightcap in the Lounge. Whether your interests are antiquing in the area, scenic drives, active sports, family attractions or just sitting by the pool with a good book, we strive to help you make the most of your precious leisure time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Franconia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franconia Hotel Franconia
- Franconia Inn NH - White Mountains