“Best Chicken parm in area”
Review of Front Row Pizzeria

Front Row Pizzeria
Ranked #8 of 56 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 June 2015

I enjoy eating at front row mainly because their Chicken Parm dinner is the best (and cheapest!!) around. You get a huge piece of chicken with loads of pasta which is enough to feed two people. Spicy fries and Chicken Cordon Bleu are also very good.

Would recommend to anyone looking for a great meal at a decent price.

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

Myself, my wife and 13 of our friends went there on Saturday night May 30th. We didn't have a reservation, and they seated us within 20 minutes. We ordered 4 appetizers, 4 pizzas and multiple pasta dishes. Everything was hot and delicious. We shared a lot, so everyone could try different items. The steaktip pizzas are to die for. I would drive 100 miles to get one, because we live in West Boylston Mass, approx 100 miles from there. If you are in the area, make this a go to eatery and pamper yourself.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Good for take out or to eat there. There is a bar, that can get a tad loud. There is more than just pizza on the menu. I would rather go someplace a little more comfortable and cozy. Food is good.

Reviewed 27 February 2015

I eat here on a weekly basis, staff is awesome, food is always steaming hot, and portions are huge... I have never seen any of the girls with their hands in their hair, nor have I ever found hair in my food...staff is always making sure I am good, and always keeps refill's coming...the only complaint I have is customers seem to like to stand there talking with the door open, I now carry a blanket for my legs problem solved!!! Keep up the good job front row,,

Reviewed 23 February 2015

They whole menu went up on prices so Rich can put gas in his Ranger Rover. Pays the kitchen staff so poor he thinks they are not worth anything.

12  Thank kathryn b

Been to Front Row Pizzeria? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK