North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$ 250
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
US$ 143
US$ 310
US$ 300
Agoda.com
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$ 234
US$ 223
ComfortInn
Briarcliff Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
1768 Country Inn(North Conway)
US$ 130
The Cabernet Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
Agoda.com
Cranmore Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$ 223
US$ 183
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 205/night.

Buttonwood Inn on Mount Surprise(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
Orbitz.com
All reviewstwo sinkswhite mountainspickup truckbunk roomkitchen facilitiesrooms are basica wonderful stayhikingoutdoorsyfridgesheets
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We spent a great week at the White Mountains Hostel. The place was really quiet (just another couple and us in the entire building). We booked a double room with private bathroom - which was basically located in the kitchen... so it was ok as there weren't many other guests but I guess when the place is fully booked it is probably the worse room to have. The A/C makes a lot of noise so we had to choose between turning it off all night or letting the room get really warm and humid. Other than that the kitchen is fully equipped, with some free basic ingredients, and really clean as well. We also enjoyed the free board games. Owners live next door and were never there - we only saw them at check-in. We wanted to stay one more night and try to call several times but the phone was never answered....

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Totally enjoyed the bunk room I stayed in. Met some interesting people. Everything was clean although there was a large hole in my sheet. Lady at reception was lovely and helpful. The kitchen seemed clean and was tidy.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jalril
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed for a full week to do some hiking in the neighbouring White Mountains and had a wonderful stay here. The owners are both absolutely lovely people and very helpful in providing suggestions or any extras during your stay. The hostel itself has everything you need, is always clean and tidy, and has a cool sense of character being in an old-style farmhouse. I'd stay here any time I pass through the area! Thank you for everything and see you in the future!

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I stayed here last year while working at the Fryeburg Fair. It's a 12 hour show so I just needed an inexpensive place to crash and this fit the bill just fine. Natalie, at the front desk, was very helpful as I'd never stayed in a hostel before. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The price is really great as long as you are ok with a hostel which means possibly sharing a room, bathroom and kitchen facilities. This year I booked a private room for my stay at the fair and it's a great price for a private room as well. Parking can be a bit tight as the hostel is usually totally full and I drive a pickup truck for the show, but I managed ok, had to park in the street one night.

Room Tip: Bring earplugs or headphones since there can be some noise with a full house or your roommates might snore.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Whilst this isn't the swankiest hostel I've ever stayed in and they could really use some new dishcloths, I thoroughly enjoyed staying here. The staff are delightful and it has a real old school YHA feel as it's small and intimate. Rooms are basic but nice enough with huge piles of spare blankets. And there are lovely touches like a record player with a great vinyl collection and just lots of interesting bits and pieces. Great place to break up your drive through the White Mountains. If you're on your own - go and eat at the Mexican down the road. I sat at the counter and got great chat from the locals and a really good value eat.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo