Fairfield Inn Concord
Comfort Inn Concord(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
US$ 88
US$ 132
US$ 228
Official Hotel
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
QualityInn
US$ 98
US$ 87
Travelocity
All reviewssausagewafflesfront deskroom was cleanhighway sidecommon man restaurantbusy hotelwonderful roomstayed here for one nightwould definitely stay here againincluded breakfastthe breakfast areaking suitea nice place to staymain stbusiness tripparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2012

My husband and I stayed here on New Years Eve. We got take out and ate in our room which was clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly. We were welcome to have alcoholic beverages with us in the pool/jacuzzi and we're given private access to the jacuzzi after close until 1 am. Had a great night!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2012

I stay at the Fairfield Inn Concord quite often and they never fail to disappoint. The front desk staff if always professional and accommodating. The baked cookies are a great added touch each evening and the breakfest is plentiful each morning. Thanks to a great inn I always look forward to my stay in Concord. Also the Common Man Restraunt is a must and just a stones throw from the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 11 November 2011

We are having a great stay here at the Fairfield. It has a great location, right off the highway and everything you need (restaurants, stores) are close by. The staff is amazing and they couldn't be more friendly and helpful. The room is clean & comfortable. The bed has a nice mattress so i'm sleeping great. They have a huge included breakfast - not just continental but w/ breakfast biscuits, eggs & make your own waffles along with cereal, fruit, juice & oatmeal.
There's also a clean pool and jacuzzi (that's open until 11 at night).
My husband is here for work, I came up to visit him and don't wanna go home!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zoe51899
Reviewed 25 October 2011

True, the people at the desk are truly helpful, the wifi is free, the cookies in the lobby are delicious, and the breakfast has extensive choices, but I when I stay at a Marriott, I expect a spic-and-span clean room. I should have moved to another hotel immediately when the toilet lid was up and evidence of an unsuccessful flush remained in the toilet bowl. And then I found a clump of black hair in the sink. I was moved to another room, but this one on the highway side of the building, and the traffic is loud all night long, and I'm not typically a light sleeper. I actually thought the window was open, the traffice noise was so loud. There is a dirty, roughly ten inch cobweb in my current room on the ceiling. When I went to the ice machine this morning, there was a filthy pair of jeans in the corner on a box. Disgusting right next to the ice machine. The lobby is lovely, but the rooms need serious updating. There is another Marriott not far from here. I'll try there next time. Someone compared this to a Best Western. I'd say more like a Motel 6.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the highway side of the building.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Parelius, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2011

I wanted to take the time to apologize to you about your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn Concord NH. I have reached out to via email yesterday afternoon. I would like the opporunity to fix the problems you had with us. Again, I apologize.

Reviewed 1 October 2011

This is my 3rd stay at this Fairfield. I was there for 3 nights on business. As usual everything was great. It makes my business travel a little easier when I know I'm staying at a great place. All the little extras are great like the complimentary bottled water, evening snacks and treats. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2011