“Had my lobster roll!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2016

we went here with friends from the area I got my lobster roll ( a real one on grilled split top hot dog bun- not on a bulky bun or hoagie bun)it had lots of lobster meat including claw meat. the special was $1 oysters so I got 6. 3 kinds pretty good tasting but tiny!
the others in our party had crab stuffed flounder, fried shrimp & clams and chicken salad..all good. a bit pricy but not too bad

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I ordered 12 fresh oysters, the largest one they had. On the half shell. I also for $13 extra was able to get one and a quarter pound lobster steamed by itself. By itself was my request. I also for dessert had their blueberry cobbler with one scoop of vanilla ice cream. It was excellent. The waitress was very nice service was good. And everything tasted great. I highly recommend it especially if you're having a celebration or an anniversary or friends get together I think it be a great gathering for a bunch of friends.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Worse restaurant in Concord. Vacuum floors while you eat, yelling from bar to cooks, slow service. Not worth the trip.

1  Thank Joe J
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Newick's in Concord is a very family oriented, comfortable, clean restaurant. It has big booths and lots of seating. The seafood is excellent. We especially love the fried lobster tails, fried clams, lobster rolls (three sizes) and onion rings. We always get seafood when we are there so I can't really speak for the other foods. We have also gone to the Newick's in Dover but really prefer Concord. Go and enjoy the seafood!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

The food was very good and our service was excellent. Dawn was our server and couldn't have been more helpful. It was crowded for a Sunday night which made it nice and there was no wait line. The steamers were excellent and there was enough time between those and our meals. The seafood platter was wonderful but a little pricy. The combo platter of sea scallops and whole clams was good. I loved the newick chips. They are made fresh there. All and all it was a very good meal.

Date of visit: August 2016