“Very good lobster roll.”

Newick's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 170 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

My wife and I after a day of Christmas shopping stopped in for dinner. We both ordered Lobster rolls of different sizes. Although my preference in hot buttered lobster rolls, I found this one quite good. There was a hint of mayonnaise but not so much that it overpowered the lobster. The onion ring were a bit dry any I found the coating a bit mealy. But all in all we would definitely go back.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 10 November 2015

In town one night just passing through, we definitely wanted some seafood as infrequent visitors to New England. Newick's was easy to find from our hotel, we received a friendly greeting and decided to eat at the bar as the tables were full. The seafood chowder bowl and oysters on the half shell we selected as entrees were delicious; there were two each of three different local oyster varieties and all were very fresh and tasty. We added whole lobsters onto these entrees for only $10 each and were very pleased with the generous size of these one pound steamed lobsters and the delicious flavor. Finished up with a very meaty shrimp cocktail although six shrimp instead of five would have been a nice touch for $9. Decent selection of craft beers on tap and everything was served very promptly. We would highly recommend this restaurant and we would return again if we were back in the area. Nicely done.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 17 October 2015

I had one of the best broiled haddock dinners I've had in a long time. The fish was very fresh and the service good. The only thing that gets an 'average' rating is the ambiance.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 16 October 2015

Newick's offers a wide variety of fresh seafood prepared in several different ways. I like that they offer combo plates that you can customize to your own taste and budget. I had fried clams and sea scallops, which we're flavorful. Several in our group ordered the Seafood Shepherd's Pie and found it to be rich and very flavorful. The staff was very friendly and we all enjoyed our visit.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Tried Newicks Nascar car weekend in loudon nh. and wasn't disappointed,we travelled from upstate ny and had set up our camp for the weekend on Thurs. and we were very hungry when we went for supper.I went for it and order the larger portion of the fried lobster tails and I tell you there was more than enough to eat ,being leary of the price (31.99) and always being nervous about not getting enough to eat with lobster ,this didn't happen I was actually overstuffed and oh it was so good.

Date of visit: September 2015

Been to Newick's Seafood Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK