Residence Inn Concord
Comfort Inn Concord(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
US$ 107
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

Fairfield Inn Concord(Concord)
US$ 141
Fairfield Inn
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
US$ 119
US$ 117
US$ 97
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

US$ 162
Courtyard Concord(Concord)
US$ 162
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 181/night.

US$ 168
US$ 147
US$ 157
Hampton.com
US$ 94
US$ 86
QualityInn
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 119/night.

US$ 87
All reviewsfull kitchenevening receptiona hilton honors memberwell equipped kitchenliving areaoutdoor fire pityogurtwaffle makercommon areasgreat place to stayquiet roomample parkingflat screennice breakfastmain streetfront desk staffscrambled eggs
Reviewed 12 November 2011

My experience here was really positive. I came in a bit late and it was a few minutes before someone came to the desk. The need to add a motion detector or a simple bell at the front desk... but the guy was so nice and helpful that I am nit picking even mentioning that. The lobby is nice and clean with a nice common area for breakfast and large flatscreen tv. The computers and printer worked fine and there was a good selection of snacks and drinks available near the front desk. The room was very clean and comfortable. Everything was spotless- nice job housekeeping! You really feel at home here. Except that my home is messier. :) The room had everything you could want. I didn't hear any freeway noise and it seemed very safe. It's off in it's own little spot, not right in town but very close to it. Extremely helpful and friendly staff and the breakfast was actually very good too. I understand that this would not normally be considered a 5 star hotel but they deserve that rating because of the cleanliness, newness, service and the tremendous value that you get here. I have been in a lot of fancy hotels that had things that were falling apart or with worn rugs, etc. but not here. There is a Burger King nearby- I think Concord has like 3 of them so if you like flamed broiled burgers you will be happy with that too. To top it off this place is green. The front desk clerk proudly described it's eco-friendly features to me. Concord is lucky to have a nice hotel like this. I suffer a bit when I go to Augusta, ME (another capital city) that could really use something like this. If I have to stay in Concord again I would definitely repeat.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2011

The Concord Residence Inn is in the city where I work. During our historically early Nor'easter (Oct 29-30), I was unwilling to drive the 30 miles home at 2am after working the evening shift. After having issues with several other local (and lower cost) hotels - no power, and/or no available parking spots - I landed at the RI at around 3am.

John at the desk was very friendly, and checked me in quickly. The room was BEAUTIFUL. King studio suite - you can see the hotel site photos for very accurate impressions. It was immaculate (it is a new property, after all). The TV was huge, shower was hot, the bed comfy. The kitchen and lounge area (which I didn't use at all) was spotless. I was told the included breakfast is very good, but I missed it, trying to sleep in.

While costing more than I normally spend for an emergency winter lay-over, I would highly recommend this hotel - especially if you need an extended stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2011

This was the nicest hotel we have ever stayed in! I still can't believe our luck, it was a Price line deal, and was less then half price. They even had a complimentary supper as well as breakfast. There was a full kitchen,with full size appliances, granite counters, Hugh flat screen tv,king size bed, and beautiful furnishings. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would love to stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was on the ground level and looked to be brand new,nice and quiet and very fresh and beautifully decorated.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2011

Check in desk, very friendly & helpful. Warm cookies and cider! A Saturday night stay, so no evening reception. Luckily got a great rate through Priceline, otherwise, this is one of the more expensive RI (as is the Portsmouth,NH location). Other positive reviews cover everything else.

Room Tip: Hotel full, we were assigned a handicap studio which seemed more spacious. Windows faced inner area of the buildings and was very quiet. Bed was firm, but not "painful".
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VTIS4ME
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Really nice hotel. Seems new; great room; friendly staff; good breakfast; nice property. Perhaps a tad expensive, and the pet fee is higher than most.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family