“Easy deli/market stop”
Review of Emma's

Emma's
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on our road trip. They had a nice place to sit down inside and patio outside. We had the roast beef sandwiches and the fried mozzarella. They offered beer and wine as well. The food was good although if the bread was toasted it would've been nicer.

The staff was very friendly and I would stop there again.

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Imagine, if you will, a grocer reaching into a freshly ground pile of low-fat ground beef, taking 6 oz, hand-forming a patty, cooking it to perfection, and serving it on a fresh homemade roll. Now imagine biting into this thick juicy burger and thinking to yourself, "This is what hamburgers are supposed to be like."

That's Emma's burgers!

My father-in-law got the smokehouse burger and I got a plain hamburger with bacon. They came with fries and we each got a bottled soda. $23 and change. Maybe a little pricy for lunch but I will go back again and again. Well worth it!

1  Thank Scott P
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

Breakfast was so very good! So glad we stopped. Found this place from searching in this app. Semi pricy, but the tastes and ingredients are so fresh and so good!

1  Thank Brian J
Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

I go to Emma's quite often for breakfast and lunch. Today I went In for my favorite menu item a roast beef sandwich. Wow they have really raised prices. Over $10.00 for a regular roast beef sandwich. I was shocked, last time I was in it was like six bucks and change. What's up with that ,beef prices are falling. I will think twice about going back. Way over my pay grade.

2  Thank 303RichardL
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

Called ahead for pizza. Ready when we got there. Takes a little longer than other places as they make it fresh. Friday's are best as they have WINGS! Been here for breakfast and lunch also. Always good grinders. Great place ro grab picnic food. Tater salad, coleslaw etc.

1  Thank Michelle D