“First visit”

Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

We're just in town for a couple of days and wanted a nice dinner. Cold Mountain Cafe provided. Their service is very good. We had the paella and the biminbap. They were both quite good. The paella was more seafood and sausage than rice. The biminbap was not traditional, using noodles instead of rice. The sweet potato pie was tasty with good toppings, would have been better with less crust and more pie filling.
I would come back from ever in Bethlehem again!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 24 October 2018

My husband and I had an excellen meal here. We shared mussels. My husband had a delicious steak dinner. I had the bibimbap. I was a little leery about ordering this dish since I get the real deal from a Korean restaurant near where my home is. But, it was really, really good and pretty authentic. The service was excellent and one of the owners went around to all the tables to ask how everything was. It is a very cozy place. I would suggest making a reservation if you are going on the weekend. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

What a find for dinner. I stopped at the bookstore next door and the owner Robin walked me directly to the restaurant. So thankful for the recommendation. I sat back in the back as it's a tad quieter and enjoyed a wonderful bisque and the bacon wrapped dates. Don't skip those, they're amazing. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and very engaging. It's nice without being stuffy. Places like this are a rare find. Well prepared food, great service, fantastic atmosphere. Definitely a great place to stop on your way through New Hampshire.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

This small cafe is the perfect spot for a nice lunch or dinner. The menu is small and they have daily specials. I would definitely recommend the daily specials. The day we were there one of the specials was quiche and a bowl of soup. I got clam chowder and both were fantastic!

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

We had a group of 4 and stopped in right before closing. The small intimate cafe was warm with soft lighting. All the tables were full but they were able to serve us at the bar. The bartender Cori was very accommodating and helped us find the right beverages for our tastes and evening. They were playing some great music. The owner gave us some menus and would later serve us. The menu was outstanding for the range of options available. We ended up ordering the buda bowl, black been cake/salad, bibimbop, and lamb stew. The dinner and drinks were fabulous and Cori was a great dinner companion providing fun conversation and needed refreshments. We absolutely recommend this fine restaurant.