See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2017

We normally head to the ocean, and camp nearby. This trip we opted to try lakeside camping, so we could fish and Kayak.
The campground is budget friendly, clean, and well maintained.
The staff were friendly and helpful. Especially when the cable didn't work.
It has a beach, horseshoe pits, a playground for the kids. Kayaks, that you can rent. We brought our own.
Each trailer site has electric, water, sewer and cable,a fire pit, and picnic table. And easy to get in and out of.
We didn't catch any fish, but we did have a great time, and look forward to going back.

Room Tip: They only have a few overnight sites so you will have to book way in advance
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KNSBRB
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

This was the most frustrating and ridiculous experience I have ever had!! We booked a weekend at this campground months in advance and did not realize this place did not accept dogs when booking it. Whenever we make reservations we ALWAYS let them know we have a dog and did when we booked this one. While looking through their website more thoroughly in anticipation of our upcoming trip we discovered that they did not accept dogs. We called and spoke to ASHLEY and explained our situation that there was a miscommunication when we booked about bringing our dog and unfortunately we needed to cancel our reservation. ASHLEY then proceeded to become the rudest person I have ever dealt with, we asked about having $15 cancel fee waived because of the miscommunication and she started lecturing about rules are rules and actually YELLING over me as I tried to calmly speak and had to ask her to repeatedly stop acting like a child so I could speak. She then proceeded to hang up on my face and I am still being charged the $15. HOWEVER in the end I feel like that was the BEST $15 ever spent because now I will not be wasting another dime or moment of my time at a place that is run by someone like that!! Good luck keeping business with that attitude towards people!! THANK YOU ASHLEY!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Vfjac
papajhurly, Manager at Silver Lake Park Campground & Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Sorry to read your understandably upset about the $15 cancelation fee but I am very surprised to see this very elaborate conversation you created. If you were upset in anyway I would have forward the call to the owner so this statement of Ashley yelling and explaining the rules is something I would never do. I love this campground and every guest that wants to visit, its our little family business and will never have a reason to do this especially when the owner is right hear to help you and me. Please take time before you write a negative review and think is this really true? is it kind? and is it necessary :)

Reviewed 10 July 2016

We got a nice tent site with fire pit, table, electric and water,it being right next the street was kinda a bummer, bathrooms were absolutely spotless, staff was helpful and friendly, rental equipment is very dated, lake was to mercy and mucky to swim. Better suited for long term RVs

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We had a great time, family of 5 (7, 3.5 and 14 months) camping here this past weekend. The staff was friendly and helpful and we enjoyed meeting some nice families, swimming and snacks and of course fireworks!!! The campsite provided some and then there were others around the lake. Great location for exploring the lakes

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2015

Very clean, well kept, campground. We rented a cabin and it was very clean and well kept. Staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Will definitely go back again and will recommend this campground to family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Deb A