Our family has vacationed at Tahoe for the past 80 years. Zephyr Cove keeps that Old Tahoe feel alive and well. We've been staying here for the past few years and enjoy our visits as a family. Our only complaint is that the cabins are cleaned on the surface only and have needed a deep clean for over a year, carpets, blinds, and furnishings. We sit on blankets and wear socks around the cabins. The bedding is always clean and any dirty bedding has always been cleaned or replaced if asked. The food in the cafe is good, the remodeled store and gift shop is beautiful, and the view from the beach is breathtaking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from the Shore, Miles from Ordinary Quaint shore-side cabins, freshly prepared meals, and endless activities entice our guests to come back to Zephyr Cove Resort & Lake Tahoe Cruises year after year for their South Lake Tahoe Vacation. The Cabins at Zephyr Cove Resort consist of 28 cabins nestled in a grove of pine trees on South Lake Tahoe's spectacular shoreline, and range in size from studios and cottages to two-story chalets that can sleep up to 10 guests. Pet friendly accommodation options available. The historic and charming Zephyr Cove Lodge offers four comfortable guest rooms that accommodate from two to six people. For generations, visitors have found the setting and simplicity of Zephyr Cove Resort & Lake Tahoe Cruises a refreshing alternative to the densely developed areas of South Lake Tahoe - the perfect hub for launching all your South Lake Tahoe activities and adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Zephyr Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zephyr Cove Hotel Zephyr Cove
- Zephyr Cove Resort Lake Tahoe (Nevada), NV