See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This is a very basic motel that is extremely clean. We've stayed there many times on our way from CO to CA and back again. A few years ago they updated the carpet and mattresses and repainted. It needed it, and looks much better now. Unfortunately I can't sleep on memory foam mattresses -- they're just plain too HOT for me, so we can't stay there anymore. Other than that, it's a great budget motel in a town with little to offer but being mid-way on our trip. And Bella's restaurant, which is wonderful for breakfast, good coffee and dinner (home cooking).

Room Tip: All rooms are pretty quiet. You do hear the train passing at night, but hey, it's a train and sounds great!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2017

110 was our rooml Nice room, nice size, plenty of hoit water and good pressure; As a senior, much appreciated due to a hurting back and numb foot the large bathtub. Beds were comfortable as were the pillows, bedding clean and no plastic mattress cover of which we are both allergic to. Parking is adequate and not far to a restaurant of which we did not eat at. We would recommend this motel to anyone asking that wants a comfy and clean room to stay in,

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

After a two week trip to look for a condo down south for our health-three weeks later...Black Friday or Saturday at 3 am after a certain hotels.c has really messed up our whole trip from lost insurance to saying you don't have free nights. And booking a hotel that morning that didn't exist! We were sooo HAPPY to find a Vacancy sign because,it was late it could have been me, we couldn't find anything online, also so HAPPY signed up for TripAdvisor 2. We drove up got a room with two queen beds, clean with micro/fridge & where able to add another day today LOL! Got rest some breakfast & shower nice. Thank u from a very very tired traveler who got terrible service at a 4* b4 left Las Vegas the place had a view but we had to call maintenance for everything from the tv to the jetted tub to.... Not here simple but clean and comfy thank u

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ambercO1923TP
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Very friendly and accommodating staff. Clean, large rooms, and wonderful memory foam mattresses. Continental breakfast was included -- very simple cold options only: muffins, donuts and beverages. I would stay again and recommend.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jo ann D
Sukhi S, Owner at Rest Inn Suites Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Dear jo ann D,
Thank you for sharing your travel experience with us. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to area.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

After spending 2 hours out in the sun, and hearing it would be another 4 hrs till the road would reopen due to an accident on hwy 93 btwn Wells & Jackpot we gave up and decided to go back to Wells. We were exhausted, upset due to the accident scene and hungry. We drove around a little to see what was there which was not much. We pulled into the Rest Inn praying it wouldn't be awful because I did not want to drive one more mile that day. The woman at the desk was a sweetheart. The room she put us in was close to the entrance so we wouldn't have to go to far with our bags. The room was very clean...then we sat down on the bed. Oh my! The beds were memory foam. Not too hard. Not too soft. I travel with a 3" memory foam pad because most hotel beds are hard and I wake up in pain. We never even got it out of the car! We both slept great.

The Internet was a bit quirky. It only allows one device per room. We put in the room number next door to run our two devices. For me that's secondary to a really comfortable and clean bed!

If you're looking for a Marriott, don't stay here. But if you are looking for a clean, quiet, comfortable room at a great price this is the place.

Oh and don't eat at the restaurant at the truck stop. The restaurant across the street from the truck stop and diagonally from the motel is great. Sorry I can't remember the name but the food was great and the staff was too!

Room Tip: Super clean with the best beds I think we have ever had anywhere including high end hotels!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple