“Beautiful place, excellent location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Winter Wonderland
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Winter Wonderland
Living Room with Granite fireplace
Big Flat Screen TV
Granite Fireplace with stained glass windows
Marble Dining Table
Pine Interior
Art Deco with Picasso
Custom Built Bed with plush linens
Bedroom 2 now has a flat screen TV
Canopy bed fixed up like a house
Custom Steps to Canopy bed

Reviews from our community

Any
mikebwind...
Brentwood, California
“Beautiful place, excellent location!”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and teenage daughter stayed at this luxurious condo for a weekend in March. It has beautiful decor and very inviting. Upon arrival, the condo was very clean and ready for us.
My daughter and I went skiing for the day at Heavenly Stagecoach lodge which is just up the street from this location.
The unit was so nice, I would definitely stay here again in the winter or summer. Also, Lily was very accommodating and easy to communicate with!

Management Response
18 Apr 2017
We welcome you back to our Shangrila!
Thank you for staying with us and leaving our home in perfect condition!
Sheryl S
San Francisco, California
“Heavenly Indeed”
Reviewed 18 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

We want to share our heavenly experience at the Shangrila!
We came to Tahoe again to take it easy and this place was the perfect choice.
Beautiful and impeccably clean with such sophisticated furnishings.
We loved the location up on a hill with views of the mountains .
We spent a lot of time on the outside decks just enjoying the gardens and the sunshine.
Indeed, the magnificent sunrise was heavenly!!! We woke up to the crimson colors and the mountain backdrop was amazing.
The beds were perfect, the kitchen was complete.
Most of all, the place was so quiet, we heard the birds singing every morning .
Thank you Lily for this memorable summer vacation.
You were so responsive to our questions. We tried most of the restaurants you suggested.
Hope we get to spend our next summer here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness and sophisticated furnishings.
Liked least: Likd everything
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ann O
San Francisco, California
“Wonderful Tahoe vacation”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Wish we were still here at your townhouse! My wife and family enjoyed our mountain trip.
Thank you for the beautiful home. The kids didn't want to leave.
We can't believe how immaculate and clean it was.
My daughter loved the bedroom decorated like a house. It is very unique. She enjoyed watching her own show in her own bedroom.
My son also got his own bedroom with his own flat TV. No brother/sister feud for a few days.
We enjoyed the beaches, bike ride around the lake and even saw lots of deer around the town of Genoa. The train in Carson City was a blast!
Hope we can make this an annual trip. Lily was so accommodating with early check in and answered all our inquiries promptly.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Kenny L
Los Angeles, California
“Condo is nice but there something else is bad”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The condo is nice and sweet, but I'm in bad luck that we got some terrible drunkard upstairs. These guys are really a nightmare to us. And because of them, I never slept well at every night.

The first night, at around 5 ~ 6am, we were waked up by their noise, they are pretty drunk and stand outside of our window shouting, talking nonsense. After a while, my friend can't stand for that, and ask them to go away somewhere else, and fortunately, they move to somewhere away.

The second night was even worse, they drunk again, step or jumped up and down, and talking loudy around 4 ~ 5am. I was waked by their noise again and can't sleep. I opened the door and ask them to shut up, the result I got was even more loud speaking nonsense and the 2 trashes they threw down in front of our door.

I'm tired to deal with them, and the nightmare continue until about 6am.
In the morning, when I went out to dump the trash, I still saw the 2 garbage they thrown were still in front of the door.....

I really hope there would be a housekeeper or someone who can deal with this situation, but I don't know who I can call, besides of the Police...

If you are luck enough that you get some normal and quiet neighbors in your vacation, you will have a good time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
England
Reviewed 21 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 200
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing