4,401 results
All reviews lake tahoe cabo wabo sage room nice room underground tunnel casino floor total rewards hotel casino table games slot machines hard rock heavenly village harveys fun gambling harrahs cinnabon
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Location is great. Rooms are average unless you upgrade and spend a lot. Request a view room. I would recommend bringing a humidifier for better air quality since tahoe air can be dry. I like this hotel as a location however I would get a better room next time and upgrade.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Sherry B, Guest Relations Manager at Harveys Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for your recent stay and review! We understand that you have options when it comes to gaming/entertainment and are thrilled you chose us here at Harvey’s Lake Tahoe! We are happy to hear that you found our central location to be great! We always like to recommend drinking lots of water while in Tahoe due to the high altitude and a humidifier is also a wonderful idea. Thank you for your business and time. We look forward to future opportunities to serve you!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The room was clean, but the bed was terrible and the in room refrigerator had mold and did not keep this cold. The staff were friendly and helpful, but sleep for more than an hour or two on the mushy mattress was impossible.

Room tip: Ask for the Lake Tower Rooms for the best view
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your recent stay and review. We understand that you have options when it comes to gaming/entertainment and are thrilled you chose us here at Harvey’s Lake Tahoe! For future visits, housekeeping can provide bed board to help firm your mattress. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your business and time. We are glad you enjoyed the view! We look forward to serving you better in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

If you had asked me to review when we checked in on Tuesday, April 3rd, this would have been a very review. I came to visit with family, two of whom are elderly and must have an access to an elevator. It was a quick trip, just over night but I wanted to show them a good time. Upon arrival I had already checked in online and used the kiosk to complete our checkin which was completed quickly and effortlessly with the help of a wonderful employee which I can't remember her name. We spent the rest of our day enjoying the casino floor and the various restaurants on the property. The nightmare began the next morning 4/4 at 7:30am. My mom (who was staying down the hall) sent me a text asking if I had received the notice under the door. I got up, found it near the door and read that the hotels rooms would be losing both power and water beginning at 8am? The notice stated that there had been a gas explosion the previous Sunday and that Nevada Energy had planned an outage? Now I understand that things happen and this was an unfortunate event. My issue is with the way that Harvey's handled the situation. I returned to my room the night before about 11pm and the notice was not there so it came sometime between 11pm and 7:30am. When we finally made it downstairs via the elevator (after waiting for it to be turned back on) an employee told me that they had known about the planned outage since 5pm the night before. My question is why were not notified until after 11pm? The casino has an intercom system, they could have made an announcement? All the rooms have phones, couldn't they have sent an automated call or message? I spoke with the front desk supervisor, Tom, who didn't have much to say. He failed to offer any compensation for this ridiculous inconvenience. There were several guests that were rightfully upset and he just stood there? I worked in the hospitality industry for years and if we messed up, then we tried to fix it, always even if it was something out of our control. I am very disappointed in Harvey's Tahoe and I know that I will not return again. I know that I am only one person and my business probably won't hurt, but you know the old rule of "one unhappy customer will tell 10 people." This was your bad Harvey's and I hope that you will do better for future guests. It just won't be me.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your recent visit and taking your valuable time to provide your feedback regarding your last stay with us at Harveys/Harrah’s Lake Tahoe. It’s very disappointing and unfortunate your trip was interrupted by the power outage on April 4th.

The city experienced an unfortunate disruption on Highway 50, Sunday April 1st which included a gas line explosion. Due to the nature of the incident, Nevada Power had to repair the cause of the disruption as soon as possible. To safely complete the repair needed, all power from Stateline to Round Hill Nevada was shut off for 10 hours. Due to the safety concerns, the repairs took place with very little notice to the residents and businesses in the area. NV Energy was successful with their endeavors and were able to safely complete the project. We are fortunate that both Harrah’s and Harvey’s were able to operate with limited power using our generators.

We sincerely apologize about the late notice. Our Team was notified late afternoon on April 3rd that there will be a mandated emergency power outage starting at 8AM on April 4th. The communication was published and distributed to all of our hotel guests directly after we were notified as quickly as we possibly could through the best method we had available.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to reach out and give us your feedback. We hope we can better serve you during a future visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I've stayed at this hotel twice in less than one month and the power went out both times. I usually stay here with my family but now I'm not too sure if I'll be booking here in the future. The hotel should tell their guest that there is a possibility of the power going out before booking a room. The second time, they left a note under our door stating that the power will be out from 8am to possibly 6pm. I was showering when the power went out and I slipped right when I got out of the shower since it was so dark and could not see anything. I checked out right away and went to a different hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

We sincerely apologize about the late notice. Our Team was notified late afternoon on April 3rd that there will be a mandated emergency power outage starting at 8AM on April 4th. The communication was published and distributed to all of our hotel guests directly after we were notified very quickly after we learned of the emergency outage.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Just had one of the funnest times in Tahoe staying at Harvey's! It started off with beautiful rooms, good food (many selections in the casino) and hitting a jackpot! The beds were comfortable. The rooms were updated and very clean. It's located within walking distance to shops, restaurants, banks, grocery stores and the movie theater. I highly recommend staying at Harvey's!

Room tip: Everything was great, but it would have been perfect if they had a coffee machine in the room!
Date of stay: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Congratulations on your win! We understand that you have options when it comes to gaming/entertainment and are pleased you chose us here at Harrah’s Lake Tahoe! Thank you for your recent visit, recommendation, and review. We are pleased to hear that you had such a nice stay. Thank you again for your business and time. We look forward to future opportunities to serve you!