See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2012

My husband and I recently stayed in the parlor suite as he was playing in a tournament being held on the Hills course. Our suite was very large with a fully equipped kitchen. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I took a walk around the resort and the grounds are beautiful. I was a little disappointed that there was an extra charge to use the pool. There is a wonderful restaurant on site if you do not want to cook. I am looking forward to visiting again in the near future.

Date of stay: May 2012
2  Thank Joy W
Reviewed 19 September 2011

My husband stayed in the Parlor Loft Suite. It was so beautiful. Check in is in the same area as the restaurant, golf check in and golf store. The gal who helped us check in was very helpful and kind.The Suite was huge. It had a washer and dryer in the entrance closet. You need to bring your own soap. There is a very large bathroom downstairs with a shower and a bathroom upstairs. The kitchen has pots and pans, dishes, glasses, microwave, blender, coffeemaker, large refrigerator. You can eat at the kitchen bar that has bar stools or at a dinning room table. The living room has a computer desk, fireplace and sofa. There is a sliding glass door with a patio outside and outside furniture. Upstairs is the large bedroom with a King size bed, large step up sitting room and bathroom. There are little lights that light up the stairs at night. For the price of this place you get a wonderful romantic place. There is a restaurant at the resort if you do not want to cook.

Date of stay: September 2011
2  Thank Jillybeanpink
Reviewed 4 April 2011

My husband and I got married at The Resort at Red Hawk (Talon's Nest) and then stayed the night in the Talon Suite and we couldn't have been happier with how everything was.

Obviously I'm probably biased b/c it was our wedding night, but the room and the service were great. The room was clean, spacious, the bed was awesome and we got some good use out of the jacuzzi :)

The staff was very friendly and helpful when we booked our stay there and they let us switch up our reservations and get in much earlier than normal check-in so my BMs and I could use the room to get ready in.

Overall, we were very happy with the room, the location and the staff.

Date of stay: June 2010
Reviewed 6 June 2010

Stayed at one of the nine villas at the Resort at Redhawk. Room was huge and furnished very nice with Spa tub and a separate large shower with two nozzles, very romantic. Room also had coffee pot and refrigerator. Small patio with chairs. Got in late, the office closes at 7 PM, so the security guard checked us in. Staff friendly and helpful. All the amenities are within walking distance, golf course about two blocks, restaurant 1 block., we did not use the rental car in the 2 days we were there. Highly recommend this resort particularly if you are a golfer. A few very minor maintenance issues were handled very quickly. The only negative would be a lack of signage for the front desk.check-in office, it is in the "Private Club"/

Date of stay: June 2010