“Easy, fast and tasty”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #55 of 276 Restaurants in Sparks
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

When you are in Sparks and need some food before seeing a movie, this is a pretty easy and convenient place to eat. It’s not crowded like the rest of the restaurants nearby, which is odd. The food is actually prepared pretty well and served up pretty quickly. It’s not 5 Star dining but it’s not too shabby.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

First time at Fudd's. Ordered a 1/3 bacon cheddar burger, a 1/3 mushroom Swiss burger, fries and a drink for $18.75. Pretty steep for burgers. It had better be good.

Our lunch arrived in ten minutes. Actually you have to go back up front and get t yourself.

The bacon cheddar was overcooked. I had asked for rare and got medium well. Pretty far off. The bun was also very dry, even tho they proclaimed that they bake them daily. I think I got yesterday's bun.

The mushroom Swiss was also overcooked. It was on a gluten free bun which, ironically, was moister than the regular bun.

The service was sub par. They were not engaged in their work and when I asked for silverware, the server stared at me and pointed to a bin of steak knives 20' away. I said I needed forks and she rolled her eyes and found one in the kitchen. Just one. Probably didn't wash it.

No return visit planned.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I had a cheese burger and my wife ordered a kale salad. Shortly after we sat down we were told that they were out of kale. Later they "found" some and made her salad. She would rather eaten a different salad for when came it was not prepared properly and was wilted. The hamburgers are do-it-yourself on the fixings which can be a plus. The meat was good.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I decided to stop off and check out what type of hamburgers Fuddruckers had to offer. I chose one of the 1/2 pound burgers. All of the different type burgers are priced based on patty size. The burger was okay, but the patty was dry. There are paper towel rolls on each table which you will need because the burgers will become messy to eat. For a 1/2 pound burger and a medium soft drink, plus tax, the total was $12.10. The actual beef patty could use improvement. As a comparison, The Zipps Hamburger chain uses a beef patty with added tasty ingredients which makes it moist. If Fuddruckers would combine the Zipps beef patty with with their own combination of different types of hamburgers, Fuddruckers would have long lines waiting to eat!
Note: Not all states have Zipps.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a burger. We knew what to expect from this chain, but what we didn't expect was a rare burger when we ordered medium well. One of them was almost rare. We sent them back and they cooked us new burgers, which were delicious. Still, we ended up eating our fries while we waited on the redo of the burgers; so instead of burgers and fries, we had fries and then waited on our burgers. Bummer.

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK