Silver Legacy Resort Casino
US$ 127
US$ 121
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 100
ComfortInn
US$ 180
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 168
US$ 146
US$ 75
US$ 72
Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 82
Travelocity
  • Pool
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
Hotels.com
19,528 results
All reviewscircus circusspa suiteslot machinesget awaygreat place to staydowntown renonon smokingfuncasinogamblingbuffetsecuritycompsdealersemployeesconcertcafe
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We took a quick trip to celebrate my husband's birthday. Went up on a Sunday and back on Tuesday evening. The hotel was pretty empty but seemed very smoky inthe casino. We got the room with a jacuzzi and it was nice and on the large size. It was clean but the bed wasn't that comfortable to me. Overall it was sufficient.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 19 April 2012

My family and I took advantage of a friend's generosity and booked a free weekend at this downtown Reno hotel. As a result, my check-in took place at the VIP room and was very fast. Got a room on the 11th floor about 3 doors down from the elevator. The room had a queen size bed and a pull-out sofa bed. It also had a very unusual corner not tub/bath located in the living room. I did not use the tub because I didn't want to take a bath in front of the kids as they watched TV. The bathroom itself was adequate but long and narrow. At the end was a walk-in shower which was enormous! Very nice! We did room service for one breakfast and one snack, and while service was quick, the food was mediocre. So the next morning, I ended up getting breakfast at McDonalds across the street. The beds were fine, but like in any desert location, the room air is pretty dry and one ends up with dry eyes and skin no matter what you do. Thanks to my friend, I received two coupons good for 24 hours of free wi-fi, which was decent/

The casino itself was OK. The silver mining displays and antiques scattered about the property were nice touches. Long lines for food and for the popular tables and machines were common throughout the weekend. We ended up eating and playing at the less crowded Eldorado next door. While I can't complain about getting a free room, the whole experience was less satisfying than our stay at the Peppermill (also in Reno) a while back. That's why I have to rate this experience as average.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jimboc
Reviewed 18 April 2012

with family and friends and it was a nice place to stay. We saw a Cowboy Bob the comedian and ate at the buffet. All the staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and the food was good.

Room Tip: Book early as the weekend prices go up the closer you get to your destination weekend.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We only stayed at this hotel for one night. Check in was fast and efficient and the room was very nice, clean and updated. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elkmeister
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Great folks!... helped me with my wheelchair when needed. Security very helpful ... nice places to eat. Baron's bar and video poker the BEST in town. SUPER friendly staff and great martini's. Lightning and thunder from the overhead show was fun. Stayed at the El Dorado next door, but spent alot of time at the Silver 'cause their dealers in the casino were so friendly. Will stay and play there again for sure

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple