Motel 6 Reno - Virginia Plumb
US$ 121
US$ 159
US$ 141
Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
US$ 94
  • Pool
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 60
US$ 64
US$ 62
US$ 113
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 100
ComfortInn
US$ 168
US$ 146
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 89
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2010

I am here due to moving to Reno. The staff is very friendly. Housekeeping smokes in non-smoking rooms. The shower curtain rod was broken when I arrived. The beds are
from Bud's Bargain Basement, the discontinued brand, they're not plush at all. Seems like the owner could add a pillowtop pad to the mattresses. Wi-Fi is "supposedly here. One pays about 3 bucks a day; cool, but it must work first. After 2 days of playing around with them on Wi-Fi, I finally have the connection I paid for. The other paid days were refunded to me. You will not go hungry here, too many restaurants from which to choose, all within 3 blocks. A nice grocery market is a block away. The mall is about a 1 hour walk away, with many other stores on the way. The other budget motels in Reno don't offer on-line reservations, that put me here. I was told by central reservations that this property does not offer mini fridges or microwaves. Pay a little more for a better motel, even another Motel 6 in Reno. This property has issues..........

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2010

Came in late once again and looking for quick place to stay.Floors were filthy,walls were patched.Could hear everything from others staying there.Beds were hard and gave me a back ache.Was one of the worst motel 6 along with the one in St.George UT.was a toss up.Look elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2010

This motel is about a mile from the Reno Airport, south of downtown Reno. My room (110) cost $33 for one night, plus $3 for 24 hours of great wireless access. I could park close to the room. Sink outside bathroom, deep bathtub, shower fine. TV worked, air unit, lights, etc. Bare minimum room, but it's a budget hotel. My only gripes are that the blanket was very old and looked dirty, and there was no outlet near the bed for electronics. (I like to use the laptop in bed.) Other rooms may vary. I didn't use the pool, but it was perfectly clean and protected by a fence with card-key access. Every interaction with staff was pleasant and friendly.

I learned that it's best to ask for a fridge/micro in your room when you make the reservation, rather than when you check in. I was not able to get them, as they were all in use in other rooms. There is a small fee for these. If you want wireless internet, you pay for it when you check in and receive a card with a log in number.

I'm of two minds when it comes to the location. On one hand, I was happy to be out of the center of Reno's casino district, and I had read bad reviews of the other properties in Reno. I was pleased to find a couple of restaurants next door, and a shopping area with a CVS, etc, across the street. On the other hand, the motel is at a busy intersection, and it was just too noisy for me. The traffic died down in the evening, but it was still bothersome. I would recommend this property, but only with earplugs.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2010

While it's in a city area, we had a nice, quiet stay at this Motel 6. The staff did a great job honoring our internet requests, and our room was fresh and cool, though we checked in after 9 pm and were worried non-smoking rooms may have been given out already. Would recommend for basic, clean accommodations.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2009

this was a stopover on a road trip. we found the room clean with comfortable beds and a working tv. staff was there to greet us at 3 a.m. what more could you ask for with a $35 price tag? we also used the outdoor pool the next morning.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family