All reviews room was clean close to the airport yogurt continental breakfast convenient location easy access lake tahoe pets freeway california
Reviewed 10 November 2017

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Dirty! Not only is our room reeking of stale cigarette smoke, but the carpet is massively stained, bed cover has a stain, wall has dirty hand prints and shower curtain is moldy... pulling back bedding reveals a nasty “pad” and gross mattress cover. Glad it’s only one night but one night is one too many. :(

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 984gretcheng
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We really appreciate your recent stay and greatly value your feedback. It is alarming to hear about the odorous smell you experienced during your time at our property. Please accept our apologies for this unfortunate experience. Your feedback has been shared with our housekeeping team to ensure this is not a recurrence. We appreciate your business and vow to serve you much better in the future.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 6 November 2017

This was the worst hotel I have EVER stayed in! They had us sign paperwork stating that the hotel was 100% smoke free and then clearly put us in a room that was recently a smoking room turned into a nonsmoking room. The room STUNK so bad!! My entire suitcase full of clothes ended up stinking like the room. There were people all over the place outside smoking right outside their rooms. It was loud outside my room all night. I don't know the area but I DID NOT feel safe here! I was shocked when I got up in the morning and my car was still there! The bathroom was moldy and the tub filled with water when showering. The toilet made a horrible noise when you flushed it.

The sheets had multiple stains and were dirty. There were two chairs with the desk and the chairs didn't even match. Looked like they found one on the street. I slept in multiple layers of clothing (hoping to avoid diseases and bedbug bites) and stayed as little time as possible. Then, free breakfast was packed with so many people (possibly not guests but people off the street?) and there was no food left by 8am. Staff didn't even ask how our stay was.... probably because they know the answer is never good.

I was surprised because I read some good reviews on this place. Clearly the good reviews are paid or by staff. When I got there and was very tempted to just leave and find somewhere else. I was tempted to sleep in the car with my dog. It would have smelled better and been cleaner than this dump. I also already posted this review and now it has disappeared... hmmmm....

Contacted the company and they didn't even respond. Staying at this location 100% ruined the La Quinta experience for me. I will never stay at another La Quinta again. Good job, Reno!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank kaelindeforest
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Kaelin,

Thank you for your candid feedback. We are very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not satisfactory. Please note that this information has been passed on to our management staff to ensure improvements are made. We appreciated your business. Thank you for staying with us.

Respectfully,
Diana - LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Very close to airport. Easy access to highway. Hotel was clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is a very good value. There are many restaurants within a short driving distance. Wifi was very solid.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Erin T, Manager at La Quinta Inn Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We will share your comments with out team. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

The most comfortable beds and quiet rooms in Reno. The rooms are clean, and the staff is super friendly. We love that they are pet-friendly and we can always bring our dog along at no charge. My only gripe is that the breakfast was less than average in quality. No eggs and too much white flour, high carb/sugar choices. Not satisfying.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you found our beds and quiet rooms comfortable. We hope to see you again in the near future.